RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 51274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found their "do you have OCD" episode on YouTube while researching OCD and I was so confused by them, I didn't know about "you tubers" and it was weird but I liked it. I didn't watch more episodes because I wasn't aware of them yet but a few months later, more episodes were suggested on YouTube and I remembered them and now I'm addicted :)

I was watching a Fine Brothers episode where Rhett and Link were reacting to Japanese commercials. When they were asked which country they thought created the commercials, they said with straight faces that the Canadians made them. I am Canadian and I found it amusing watching them so i decided to look them up. Here we are today many years later.

I met Rhett and Link when I watched the wheel of mythicality cartoons I just loved watching those videos

I don't know how I found them, but I found them in 2016 and haven't been able to quit. I thank my employer for unknowingly paying me to watch GMM (and GMMore) in the background as I spreadsheeted my little heart out.

I don't really remember how, but I do know that it was around the time of Will It Taco.

I was looking for optical illusions and found that episode of GMM from season one.

I randomly found them one day when I was on YouTube.  I think the first video I watched was called The Safest Way to Walk, and the rest is history 

I discovered Rhett and Link when Dope Zebra went viral. been a fan for 3 years but only just now got round to creating a kommunity account :-) I am full fledged MB now ;-D

I found Rhett and Link when I was 9 years old, I was watching the trending on YouTube, when I saw an episode of GMM. It was so funny, I found myself laughing hysterically at the episode, and I have been subscribed ever since.

I found Rhett & Link on YouTube by watching different Buzzfeed videos around May 2016. After awhile Good Mythical Morning popped up in my Recommendations & I clicked on 1 of the many "Will It?" shows (I can't remember which 1). I fell in love with the show & how much it made me laugh!

I was at my friends house and she showed me a "will it cereal?" Episode and just got addicted! Soon after i got even more obsessed than my friend!
Just by dumb luck. I found a music video by Rhett & Link, liked it, subscribed to their channel and just stumbled upon GMM. Obviously, I was hooked instantly!

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service