RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Reply here ONLY if you are able and willing to host a local meet-up event.

Only legitimate and sincere hosts please.

If you aren't certain you can do it, talk to your family & friends first . . . perhaps they will assist!

Tell me where you intend to meet and I will create a discussion thread for your local event.

If you have no idea what MythiCon is all about, check out the description and helps here:

Views: 6436

Replies to This Discussion

So the the think is that in Greece Rhett and Link are not that "famous", in fact i have never meet a mythical beast in person and i think many greek mythical beasts haven't either. So i think the best thing would be to make a discussion and see how many mythical beasts are interested in a mythicon in Greece and then decide the most convenient location for everybody. Would that be possible?

I can host one in Louisville Kentucky! I would have to see what location is the most convenient for the people going.

We tried to host last year but the plan didn't pull through because we didn't have a lot of people who knew about us fans in the Philippines.But now our number of followers increased double last time and it seems a lot more people now want to have a mythicon in the Philippines. We would love to finally push through hosting it this year :)

Is anyone hosting in SC? I was thinking about but I figured I would see if anyone else is first  :) My computer is being lame and having trouble loading site for some reason for me to really look around for where it's being hosted. 

@ Linz - - the only confirmed event so far in SC will likely be held somewhere in the Greenville area, so drawing members living in the far Northwestern SC / North GA / Western tip of NC region

I see you are located in the Atlantic Coastal region of the state, and CHARLESTON would be a great spot for MythiCon-SC #2

I will host in Greece, propably Athens.

Would love to host one in Southern Ohio!  Let me know about available dates.  Chillicothe, Ohio is my hometown. 

Ohio event page was created, but now removed until a replacement host is found >>>

Sorry again. Missed the GIANT blue letters.  :(

I am happy to add Dallas Texas to the list! I am going to attempt to host in the middle of the Arts district at Klyde Warren Park. All it takes is a form to be filled out, and they rarely get denied. If it's not there I will find another good location!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service