RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hi Everyone,

I have a holiday idea I rally want to do for Rhett and Link, I feel like they've given us so much more dis year wif teh book and teh tour that I want us to give something back. So my idea....

A fan video of us singing a mash-up of a Christmas carol and a Rhett and Link song. Every fan would sing a line and we would edit it together to make one video. While you're recording you'reself singing you're line/words (depending on how many want to take part) you could be holding you're pet or a jar of marmite/vegemite or peanut butter or a fake beard. Teh idea is to make them laugh they way they make us laugh. 

So far we need to pick songs and I need a volunteer to edit and a list of who would like to be in it.

Song wise we need a Christmas carol everyone nos and a r&l instrumental song off SoundCloud as we have to watch copyright issues and we don't want to upset anyone. Please find teh link here

soundcloud

We also have to work quickly we are already in December. 

So comment away people, let's get dis started.

Thanks in advance for all you're halp and support wif dis project.

Views: 1570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would take part! sounds amazing!

Hi Jamie,

Just checking you still want to be involved so far we have only 2 video's through so we really need you all to take part, don't forget you have only have until the 2nd January!! All the details are on pg 5 of this thread.

Hope to get your part soon

Sammy

Me!!

Hey Samantha,

Are you still in on this?? Videos have to be in on the 2nd Jan and all the details are on pg 5 of this thread x

Sammy

Count me in! I’d definitely like to participate.

Hi Lesley,

Just checking you still want to be involved so far we have only 2 video's through so we really need you all to take part, don't forget you have only have until the 2nd January!! All the details are on pg 5 of this thread.

Hope to get your part soon

Sammy

Where do we send in our videos?

Hi Everyone,

So we have to move quickly. I've found another editor, the kind Cindy is going to edit it together for us now so this is the plan. The show comes back on the air on the 8th of January so we need all your video's in by the 2nd of January.

I'd like you to video yourself singing the whole song, the lyrics, which I've changed slightly and where to find it is below. Please note, there are two harmonies so pick one and stick to it, please only sing Rhett's lines or Links lines, it'll make life much easier for editing. There isn't a karaoke version so just sing over the top of it just make sure you're in sync or we won't be able to use it. As I said in my other posts, please make it funny, hold peanut butter, where a mask, do the Lionel pose, wear their merch, hold their book or anything funny to do with our guys it's your choice but the idea is to make them laugh, the way they make us laugh, someone can even pretend to throw up like our Link if they want. Let's show them how much we appreciate them everyone. 

It the "Happy new year to you" song. It's on the Rhett and Link Channel under "Holiday Rhett & Link playlist" 7 of 9!

The New lyrics are

Happy New Year Rhett & Link (Rhett)

Where would we be without thee? (Rhett)

We'd probably be here, (Link)

Doing what we do, just without you (Link)

Happy New Year Mythical Crew (Rhett & Link)

Best Wishes to thee (Both)

(Rhett talking) I like using old English in songs, we should do it more often

(Link talking) Thou shalt do it

Happy New Year Mythical crew (Both)

Best Wishes to thee Mythical Crew (Both)

Mythical Crew (Both)

Mythical Crew (Both)

Mythical Crew (Both)

Mythical Crew, (that's you) - (Link)

Mythical Crew (Both)

Mythical Crew (Both to Fade)

Please go to we transfer and upload your video by following their instructions, the email address to send to is cindyannelacle@gmail.com please make sure you have uploaded by January 2nd midnight GMT time.

Thank you in advance for taking part. If you have any issues, please contact me on DM via twitter @Sammy75J before January 3rd 2018 x

Thank you, Sammy! I will start working on it tomorrow, I might do Rhett part since im really bad at harmonize XD

Just sent my video in! : D

Fantastic, you'll get an email from wetransfer when Cindy has downloaded your video to confirm she has it. x Thanks for taking part, If you want to let me know what name you want to be credited with on the video that would be great. 

Gabriela M (MythicalG)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service