RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Ello ello ladies and gents, Wendy Weasley here! But you can just call me W if ye wish.  Dis 'ere is the "arry Potter RP, thats Roll Play'n for ye non smarties. We'll have our own wor'd ere on de komm durin, the 'arry potter series, and maybe if we be lucky we get to meet his youngin's too.  So to start ye off 'ere are some basics in rules.  Now, knowin me and me brother's you ought think i be a trouble makah, but i stick to me game if you stick to yer's

RULES OF TRADE

~STICK TO  THE STORY

*you can be any living creature you want as long as you can find it in the wizard *or muggle world, and you can have up the three people, but one would be perfered

~BATTLES

*Battles are aloud, but you can not kill anyone else unless

A) you come to an agreement that you can kill off someone else's person (they can have anouther person if theirs dies)

B) its YOUR characters fighting against one anouther

C)Its not against someones person, rather just a deer, or a creature you pass along on your way.

~MAGIC

*Magic is most deffenetly aloud, you can make up your own but no death spells against other people (refure to BATTLES for questions on death spells)

~GAMES, TOURNIES AND TRAGITIES (Quidditch try outs, Matches, and Big Battle scenes)

*I will create these moments in time peridocally and if a Quidditch match/season begins, I will tell you when its over.  There will sometimes be big battles that happen in this RP world, so keep a look out for that, and be sure to keep up with the reading, it will get long i'm sure.

~HP CHARACTERS IN STORY/ACTUAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

*You most certinaly can have people from our real world, and the Harry Potter world in our story, but don't make them do something you don't think they would do in the movie, like having Harry become a ballerina dancer, or the twins becoming farmers.  just doesn't seem likely.  And once a HP person is on the "field" you can't take control of them if someone else is, unless they leave the scene for a long period of time.  YOU CAN BE IN IT TOO!

******Now that you 'ave read all 'dis rules, lets begin shall we?

*George, Fred and Wendy are sitting around a stump outside their home.  George and Fred are 19 years of age, while Wendy is 16.  Wendy's 17th birthday is about to come soon and she will finally be able to do magic outside of Hogwarts*

George: "Well Wendy, in just a couple weeks you'll be seventeen."

Fred: "Yeah, I remember when I turned seventeen, got to do magic outside of school, accedently burned down the shed, and got that cute Hufflepuff girl to go on a date with me."

George: "Uh, Fred, that last part was me."

Fred: "Oh...right...mine was from....Slitherin...."

Wendy: "Ah come now Fred, whot's so bad about Slitherin?"

George: "Your to young to remember, but when Fred was 11, his first year at hogwarts, everyone at Slitherin laughed at him."

Wendy: "Why's that?"

Fred: "Because Georgie over here was trying out a new spell and set my pants on fire."

*George got up and started running around pretending his pants were on fire. Wendy started laughing*

Fred: "Yeah, and the Slitherin's got a big laugh out of it."

Wendy: "Is that why you make people laugh now?  So they'll forget about when you were 11?"

George: "He doesn't try to make them laugh, it just comes natural to him." *George starts to laugh.  Wendy and Fred were laughing too and then Wendy stopped.*

Fred: "Whot's wrong Wend?"

Wendy: "...Don't you guys have to help 'arry tomarrow?"

*Both of the boys quit smiling and sat next to Wendy.  George put his arm our her shoulder.*

Fred: "Don't worry about it sis."

George: "Yeah, we be ok.  I mean, come on, we are Weasley's.  We're the toughest bunch out there."  *he rubbed the top of her head and her hair ruffled because she had some what short hair, but as red orange as her brothers.  Her blue eyes moved between the two grinning boys and she started to laugh.*

Wendy: "I guess your right.  But if you don't make it home safe, i'm gunna 'ave to kill ya." *They all three chuckled.

Fred: "I'll agree to that, but you'll 'ave to wait a week before you can, or you'll get 'suspended'." *He made googlie eyes when he said 'suspended'.*

George: "yeah, as if a Weasley will get suspended from Hogwarts, whot with all the pranking we do eh Fred?" *Everyone starts laughing again.*

****The screen fades out ready for the next scene****

Views: 687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shiro winced as he was pushed sharply into the wall by a bustling crowd in the train station. He was already late and still trying to find platform "9 3/4," which did not make sense to him at all. Maybe it was just another weird part of the English language he was still trying to get the hang of, (why couldn't his parents have just sent him to a magic school back home in Japan?) but such an odd number seemed too wrong to be right. As he fumbled around in his coat pocket for his ticket in order to triple check the platform number, Shiro's heavy suitcase slipped from his fidgety hands onto the ground, popping open and spewing its contents across the pavement. On his hands and knees, dodging in between legs and luggage carts to retrieve his wand and spellbooks before the any Muggles saw them, Shrio saw a smiling face down at his level. A girl around Shiro's age had all of his belongings neatly gathered in her arms and laughed as she helped him to his feet. "You look flustered!" she said brightly, her eyes dancing. "I can tell it must be your first time trying to board the Hogwarts Express. My name's Myra; come with me. I'll show you where we first-years are supposed to go." She slipped the things back into Shiro's suitcase and grabbed his hand, laughing as she skipped away while pulling him behind. Shiro, relieved to know he would make the train and happy to be accompanied by such a friendly companion (a GIRL, even!) ran to keep up as they bounced toward the Hogwarts Express.

****cut to next scene****

A loud crash jolted Shiro awake. Whipping up in surprise, he hit his head on the handle of his Nimbus 2000 that had been propped up against his bed, sending it spinning across the room. Shiro's roommate Chet sheepishly picked up a stack of books from the floor. 

"Sorry, mate. Didn't mean to disturb your nap."

"Oh, it's fine," Shiro said, getting up from the bed and smoothing his robes. "I shoud've gotten up anyway. I was just dreaming about when I first met Myra."

"What, 6 years ago at the Hogwarts Express? Blimey, you really are in love with her."

"Oh, shut up about it." Shiro said in a huff as he walked as briskly as possible toward the door. "I have class and I still have to find the Room of Requirement before I'm late - I forgot my Potions notes there last night."

"I hear that Rob Deheny is thinking of asking Myra to the Yule Ball," Chet said mischievously.  "I'm sure every girl is absolutely DYING to go with him. You know, sometimes if you catch Myra looking at him when she doesn't know anyone's watching--"

"SHUT UP!" Shiro called out as he closed to door behind him. Deheny. Well, can't think about that now. I've gotta find the Room of Requirement...

Wendy woke up to her brother George shaking her awake a Fred pointing his wand at her.

Wendy: "W-whot are you doin' Fred?! Georgie! Help me!"

Fred: "What is your name?"

Wendy: "whot?"

George: "answer him."

Wendy: "w-wendy. Wendy Annabella Weasley." Fred lowered his wand, but George raised his.

Fred: "George, she's obliviously safe."

George: "What is my favorite food?"

Fred: "George, I don't see how thats irrelevent..."

Wendy: "Fish 'n chips with a side of gravy." she said smiling.  George, still pointing his wand, moved closer to wendy's face, squinting his eyes at her.  She squinted back.

George: "What KIND of gravy?"

Wendy: "white gravy, with bits and pieces of chocolate frog chunks inside of it...but only on Tuesdays...thats gravy day." Everyone was still for a few seconds then George laughed and hugged Wendy.  Fred let out a deep sigh of relief.

Wendy: "why 'dya do that guys?"

Fred: "To make sure you wern't an imposter."

George: "Remember, we're moving 'arry today, anyone could be an imposter...even...THE CAT!" everyone quickly looked down at their cat who scurried away after a mouse. Everyone started laughing as they watched the sun rise out Wendy's bedroom window.

Fred: "Ohh i smell bacon."

George: "With eggs."

F&G: "AND GOBLIN TOAST!" they both looked at each other then back at Wendy.

Fred: "Last one there is a stinky garden gnome!"

George: "Ah thats gunna be you Fred!"

Fred: "But i was the stink gnome last time!" They look down at where Wendy was lying, but she was already down the stairs.

Wendy: "Hurry up slow pokes! 'aven't got all day ya know!" Fred and George looked at each other, their eyes twinkling and ablaze with joyness and laughter.

Shiro stormed through the halls with irritation. He had missed class entirely because he couldn't seem to get into the Room of Requirement for the life of him, even though from his perspective he needed it more than ever.

Great. Now I've missed 7 classes just this month. Any more and they'll write to my parents again, and you know how that went LAST time. Where IS that room!?

The only explanation was that someone else must have been looking for it too, with equal determination. Fed-up, Shiro let out a sigh of frustrated defeat and turned to begin heading back to the dormitories. But right as he spun around, he noticed a large door on the wall directly in front of him that had not been there just seconds before.

Well, THERE it is. Right after class is over, appearing eagerly just when I stop looking. I guess there's no reason not to get my notes anyway.

Shiro glanced over his shoulder out of habit to check if anyone was around, but the halls were deserted since the last of the classes had finished for the day. He pushed open the door, shut it behind him, and began to head toward the table in the middle of the room that he had worked at the night before. But he stopped short when he realized that the table was nowhere to be seen. In the middle of the room, two boys who were talking before abruptly stopped and whipped around to look at Shiro. One of them was Harry Potter, who Shiro only knew by reputation; the other was a boy Shiro didn't know, who was looking at him intently with a sense of urgency.

*Evie and Draco are sitting of te steps of Hogwart*

Evie: *slaps Draco* Victory is mine!!!!! *runs off laughing hysterically*

Draco: ...

*Sorry Slitherin fans...*

Shiro took a step away from Harry and the boy.

"I-well, uh, my name's Shiro. I just forgot something in here last night, that I was looking for, or, um, I mean AM looking for now, in the Room of Requirement, which I forgot my notes, um, but-" stammered Shiro.

"But, I'm sorry for interrupting. I didn't know anyone else was in here. I'll, well I'll just go, sorry."

Shiro turned to go, but something in Harry's eyes made him suspicious. The other boy made it seem like nothing was going on, but Harry kept looking at the boy like he was hiding something. Though rattled, and against his better instincts, Shiro couldn't resist pushing for the answer.

"Harry, what's going on? You seem worried that I'll find out about something. Who is that guy you're with?"

Shiro took a few steps toward the two, trying to appear confident, but he was well aware that his knees were shaking. Harry glanced at the other boy uncertainly, as if searching for permission to answer. Shiro looked at the boy too, and discovered that the boy was looking straight back at him.

"Not allowed in the world of wizardry as a whole?" stammered Shiro as he looked at Harry and the mysterious boy, who now was Raymond. "What are you talking about? Black magic? Are you... are you with He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named?"

No, it couldn't be. Harry wouldn't allow himself to get mixed up with anyone associated with the Dark Lord. Or was he going to use this opportunity to kill Raymond? But that was assuming that Raymond was actually connected with Voldemort. He still hadn't said anything too specific about this "storeroom" or what he did in it. I can't just jump to conclusions, even if he IS freaking me out.

Shiro opened his mouth to say something else, but he heard the door latch behind him. All three boys spun toward the door, seeing a girl standing there, looking as if she suddenly wanted to disappear.

*************************************************************************************************************

This is out of the story for a second, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not going to be able to get to a computer this whole week. So in order to keep the story moving along, I GIVE EVERYONE FULL CONTROL OVER ALL MY CHARACTERS (Shiro, Myra, and Chet) UNTIL I GET BACK ON SATURDAY. This way, there won't be a weird break in the line we've got going, since it's developing really nicely, I think! Anyway, go ahead and control my characters until this Saturday. Have fun!

************************************************************************************************************

Shiro wiped his hands on his pants while getting up from the dusty floor. Ever since Raymond had scattered that mysterious crystal across the school, each tiny glint sent Shiro scrambling to see if he had located another shard. In other students' bags, under tables, on top of towering bookcases, Shiro had looked for hours on end ever since receiving this "quest" from Raymond, who he still didn't know much about.

I only have 14 pieces, and it sounded like Carrie gave up, so I can't count on many more being found other than the ones I can get.  And what is Raymond doing, anyway? He seemed to be hinting that he had some sort of special magic, or at least control in this area of magic concerning this mysterious crystal.

He was late again. Another Potions class missed because of his search for the shards, and even Chet was starting to wonder why he was disappearing so frequently. I need to get the rest of the shards QUICKLY. I still don't trust this Raymond guy completely, so I need to find the crystals as soon as possible. He paced back and forth while running his hands over a by now well-worn map of Hogwarts on which he had marked the spots where he had found crystals.

"There has to be a connection..." he murmured to himself, lost in concentration. Setting the map down on a table, Shiro took a crystal shard out of his pocket, turning it over absent-mindedly in his hands. The shard was unique in that it was the first one he had found, but it was also larger than the others and had oddly symmetrical facets. Shiro had picked it up from the spot Raymond was standing that very first night when he shattered the crystal, and given its different nature, Raymond must have dropped it after the scattering. Shiro stopped and looked at the crystal for a moment. Must have dropped it and not noticed. It looked too important in the equation to be just another regular piece. An idea began to form in Shiro's head. Holding the shard as Raymond had held the complete crystal, Shiro drew his wand, pointing it down over the crystal and whispering "Lumos."  A bright wave of light shot into the crystal which refracted concentrated green beams out from all of its faces, sending dots of light scattering down across the map on the table. Shiro smiled as 14 of the dots lined up with his existing marks and several other locations were pin-pointed with light. Now I've got it, Raymond. Now the game begins.

A soft clinking was the only noise that marred the quiet night as Shiro walked stealthily across the courtyard. The noise was coming from Shiro himself, or, more accurately, the crystal shards beneath his robes. Ever since discovering the secret to uncovering the locations of the remaining pieces, Shiro had begun keeping the shards with him at all times. At first he had kept them in a bag around his neck, but as he gathered more and more, the bulge of the bag became easily noticeable from up close. To avoid suspicion, Shiro constructed a device that would enable him to keep all the shards on his person without anyone knowing. Using an old leather satchel, he made a rectangular pouch around the size of a small book and attached a strap on opposite sides. When wearing it, the strap rested on his left shoulder, slinging across his chest and around his body like a sash so that the pouch was over his heart. By tightening the buckle so it fit snugly and putting his robes on over it, the pouch was unnoticeable, which was necessary to keep his search for the crystals secret. Myra was beginning to notice that Shiro was acting differently, and Chet already knew something was up and was frustrated with him for not telling. I hate keeping this from them, thought Shiro, but I have to. Ever since I figured out the Prism crystal, the one Raymond left behind at the scene, pin-pointed the other locations, strange things have been happening. The weather has become stormy for the past few days and I haven't been able to sleep. Something is wrong with this crystal: very wrong. There's black magic involved here, and I'm not sure if Raymond is behind it or against it. Maybe he was trying to destroy the evil of the crystal and failed, or maybe he created it. In any event, before I involve Myra and Chet I need to know what's going on.

Shiro snapped to his senses just in time to avoid walking into a patch of moonlight that illuminated the grounds outside of the castle. Lost in thought, he had nearly exposed himself which would jeopardized his plan. He scolded himself for not paying attention as he slipped close to the outer wall, making his way across the lawn by darting from shadow to shadow. As he reached the tree line at the edge of school grounds, Shiro took out the map with the marked crystal locations. Only one green dot remained, pulsing softly and sending an eerie glow across the looming trees. Shiro twirled his wand nervously between his fingers, a habit he had developed of late, and turned to face the woods. The Forbidden Forrest. I'm starting to think they really named it that for a reason, he thought, his eyes dancing from the map to the shadowy darkness that wove between the trees. I can't go back now. Just then, a cold gust of wind blew up from behind, pushing Shiro a few steps into the woods and creaking the branches overhead. Shiro shuddered but pulled the map up so the green flicker of the last dot reflected in his eyes. "Lumos," he whispered, drawing his wand. Stepping into the trees, Shiro saw the a lone cloud drift in front of the moon before the woods closed in overhead and a deep darkness enveloped him.

Shiro stumbled into the darkness as it began to rain. Even with the dense branch cover above, he was soon soaked. Water began to collect on the ground, forming a rushing web of rivers in between the trees and forcing Shiro to jump from island to island just to avoid sinking to his knees. The once quiet night was now rent with distant yet ever nearing thunder, and sporadic flashes of lightening that cut through the inky black for a moment before plunging the woods back into darkness. Shiro blinked away the streams of water running down from his hair into his eyes and pulled the soaking mess of a map closer to examine the green dot. I'm close, he thought as thunder and lightening simultaneously split the air. I have to be close. I must be right on top of it. He spun in a circle with his wand outstretched, looking for something, anything, that would tell him where the last crystal was. As he was stopping to check the map again, a glint of light in the corner of his eye caught his attention. Half-running, half-falling down the slope, Shiro bolted to the right, desperately waving his wand out in front of him so he wouldn't lose the glint that was guiding him. As he slid to the bottom of the hill, he collided with a broad tree trunk  that was jutting out of the ground at an odd angle. His clothes muddy and torn and his whole body aching, Shiro hobbled a few steps toward the now-close glint. The glow from the mark on the map grew suddenly stronger, bathing the surrounding area in a soft shade of green. Shiro breathlessly reached out toward an object sticking out of the trunk of of strange tree, pulling it from its housing. In his hand was a small shard of clear crystal, winking in the green light. Shiro felt a tug on his chest as all the shards he had collected ripped out from under his robes and hovered in the air around the one he had just found. He turned to the sound of breaking branches overhead as a number of other shards flew in from all directions and joined the orb of floating pieces. Those must be the ones the others found, Shiro thought. The orb began emitting a bright green glow and spinning in place violently, splattering airborne raindrops across Shiro. Shielding his eyes from the brilliant green light, Shrio saw that the Prism shard had moved to the center, shooting beams of light from each of its faces that reflected in the rest of the orb to create a web of green lines. A great wind blew from above, pushing Shiro down to his knees as a bolt of lightening from above struck the orb with a loud crack. Blinded for a moment, Shiro saw that the pieces had reassembled into the original crystal, still whirring in place. As a roll of thunder boomed through the night, Shiro slowly extended his hand upwards to grab the crystal. But he didn't grab it, because his hand went right through the crystal and did not come out the other side. Shiro began to twitch as his arm continued to be sucked further into the crystal. He cried out as lights began to flash before his eyes, and suddenly lost consciousness as he felt a figure approaching behind him.

A cloudy mist somewhere off in the distance, muted lights flashing deep within it's veil... Was it real? Am I awake? thought Shiro. I can't be. My eyes are closed. I'm floating here. Where's here? What's here? What's anything? Trees, rain, something with a green light... So bright... Did that happen? It must have, I remember about... Do I really remember? Where am I? Wait WHO am I? What's, w---... Shiro! I'm Shiro. That's it. Shiro, Shiro, Shiro. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't for-- Wait, forget what? For--forget who I am? Am I? Who am I? No, no, it's here somewhere! Don't let it slip away! No, PLEASE, no, don't forget! Who am I!? WHO AM I!?!?! No, please.... please....

As the lights and the mist in the distance began to slowly fade, Shiro, barely aware of anything, began to lose the little ghost of consciousness he had so fleetingly possessed. He tried to move his limbs, but it felt as it he were trapped deep underwater, thick pressure preventing any movement, any thought. Who am I? the boy who was Shiro asked himself, and as the thoughts faded, he vaguely felt a tear roll down his seemingly imaginary cheek...

Another burst of dull consciousness. Shiro thrashed about, still unable to move or even see. I'm making progress. He thought to himself. I can now remember who I am each time I wake up, and can open my eyes, even if I can't see. I'm just guessing, but judging by my rough estimations, each spell of consciousness gets longer by around 30 seconds. I can't move, but eventually I might find a way to. The only thing is that I still can't remember why I'm here or what happened. I remember Hogwarts and Chet and, of course, Myra above all else, but everything else is a blur. What's going on? That's what I need to concentrate on these times when I wake up. He could feel his mind slipping again, back toward that familiar feeling of nothingness that he knew so well now. His perception began to fade and he could feel his eyes closing, but suddenly, for a short and intense flash, he could see. Sinking into unconsciousness, Shiro saw a plain, white room with nothing on the walls. There were no windows or pieces of furniture, and everything looked static and lifeless. Except for one thing. A dark figure was dragging an unconscious boy toward him. A boy Shiro suddenly realized that he knew before the darkness took ahold of him. A boy who was Raymond, the mysterious kid with the crystal. And in the seconds while he could still think, Shrio remembered everything.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service