RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 585

Replies to This Discussion

TRUE FACT:  I actually like 13 of the 16 candies in this tourney bracket. Never a big chocolate fan and I hate hate hate wax candies of any style or flavor.

Soft Australian-style black licorice is one of my personal favorites, and I enjoy any good black licorice.

For those of you keeping score at home, "Salmiak" is NOT good licorice. (ref.GMMore #504 ~ Oct. 2, 2014)

I have never seen individual serving size packs of Circus Peanuts, so don't know if anybody actually passes those out at Halloween. And one can only hope that nobody out there is cruel enough to pass out Atomic Fireballs - - - although another personal favorite of mine (bought in bulk the 150 count boxes) this is not an item I would give to a 6 year old Trick-or-Treater.

FUN FACT: I have purchased and eaten 9 of these within the past twelve months.

I keep a bowl of hard candies in my office at all times.

Today the bowl contains:

• Atomic Fireballs
  • Bit-O-Honey
  • Goetze's BullsEyes (caramel)
  • Werther's Originals
  • Red Bird soft peppermints
  • hard peppermint, wintergreen, butterscotch & cinnamon discs
  • assorted fruit "barrels" - - green apple, grape, watermelon & cherry 

and, finally . . . I'm fairly certain that the "fix" was in on this one from the onset

Rhett might be a licorice fan, but no way would Link allow the most heinous of all Halloween candies to even get nominated for consideration by the voting members of the R&L Kommunity.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service