RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Do you ever have something happen that is super funny and you want to tell someone about it, but you realize that only another Rhett and Link fan would get it?

For example, my little 4 year old son the other day went in the bathroom and stuck the back of his head under the faucet and then came dripping to me and said "Guess what I just did, Mommy? I went phatdipping in the sink!" I just don't think Grammy and Grampa would get that! But I know the Kommunity can laugh with me.

Anyone else have this kind of thing to share?

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The other day I was waiting in line to get some lunch. When I got to the soft drink machine, the girl in front of me looked like she was looking for something. She turns to me and asks, "where is the water?". I had to actually point out the water dispensing tab for her! Haha!

After that I couldn't help but sing to myself..."It's just so embarrassing, you standing right there, staring right through me.........got it pretty bad, I'm a lonely sad little water dispensing tab." :)
VERY FUNNY! go ahead and mark your territory!

Mel (Salerbatis) said:
As a chick, I never thought this particular video would be one that I personally related to...

I had to get some bloodwork for my annual "health assessment" for my insurance through work. Today I went in for my physical exam, and my doctor was reviewed the results with me. It was all pretty mundane (I'm ridiculously healthy) until he got to my kidney function. He read me the numbers and then explained that they were incredibly good, 'cos basically I have the kidney function of a 15-year old. (Not too shabby considering I'm 32).

I couldn't resist. I had to give him my cheesiest grin and exclaim, "I'm peein' like a teen!!!"
Someone's Facebook status said, "Greatest sport ever invented: Basketball. Thank you James Naismith" and I said, "I disagree. I think cornhole tops basketball." :)
Oh my gosh Lisa! That is so funny I can't stop laughing!!!! Your kids must hear A LOT of R & L!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service