RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hello Rhett and Link,

I got your DVD, “Looking for Ms Locklear”, in the mail yesterday and watched everything from top to bottom.  It reminded me of a big crush I had on my 5th and 6th grade teacher (Ms Deidre Arendt) who looked a lot like Ms Locklear – strange but true (now that I remember).

The film is undoubtedly a documentary, it captures the spirit of the people you met along the way on an amazing journey as well as your wonderful story.  It demonstrated the power and magic that can happen in real life – captured on film for all to see.  It doesn’t matter if some festivals don’t get that because there is a global audience out there that does.  The rawness of the footage was honest and true to yourselves and an inspiration to other filmmakers like myself.  It is also a good strong reminder that I am on the right path towards my own goals and aspirations for the present and future.

Keep up the great work fellas and remember that you’re not alone.  We stand united in a world that sometimes appears to have gone completely off the rails but it’s individuals like you and me that make the difference.  We owe it to ourselves to be...ourselves and never compromise – no matter what life throws at us.  Never give up!  Never surrender!

Yours Sincerely,

Lucas Kussowski

Filmmaker

Kussowski Brothers

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Rhett and Link,

Where can I find and purchase the album (Driven) mentioned on the DVD audio commentary?

Yours Sincerely,

Lucas Kussowski

Filmmaker

Kussowski Brothers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service