RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is your guy's favorite GMM?

Views: 400

Replies to This Discussion

Todays GMM was really funny at the end because I loved Rhetts reaction to Links right arm but I love all of them because they are all funny!

ALL OF THEM!  (but if i had to choose or die, it would be the WILL IT TACO! one, cuz i live in nm

Either Safest Way To Walk, Attract Girls with your dance moves, or the one with Link in the snake tank.

Definitely the Carolina Reaper video. I watch that one almost every day now!

I would have to say my favorite GMM episode would be the one with the slowest animals, followed closely by when link teaches Rhett how to walk

extreme make over! 

Hmm, either the Hottest Pepper in the World, or Neverwet. Haha Rhetts reactions in both episodes makes them amazing.

Oh goodness. I love the um... (Brain Fart) Sugar Free taste test (Cause I love Nerdy Nummies!) and all the Will its! And the neverwet episode. Oh and Safest way to walk LOLOL I laugh so hard my mom comes in and asks whats so funny.... LOL

"How to dance to attract Ladies" Such a classic XD

I like any of the episodes where they have to eat something. They are the funniest. 

I love them all but the one I've watched the most is the "Matching Music to Your Mood" episode. 

I remember watching the facial expressions episode on the treadmill and I had to stop it before I fell off laughing, so that's probably one of my favourites, but I love the chilli challenges

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service