RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

WELCOME ONE AND ALL! I have recently found out I made a Doctor Who RP btu never started it. So why not start now! Lets start with rules!

RULES:1)Know Doctor Who (have at least watched one season of any season I only wached new WHo but classics are welcome!)

2)Create a character! It must relate to the story. CANT BE THE DOCTOR OR THE MASTER OR ANYONE IMPORTANT (sarah jane, rose ,ect)(if you wanna be a dalek you must ask) However you may be one if you are aproved of. Then this character must be an alien in the series (human included). Theres also a limit to amount of characters. Only 3 per person. 

3)You MUST be aproved by me!  That means start a character bio (Name Age Species ect.)

4)This isnt a must but I HIGHLY PREFER 1st person text.

5) Anything outside of story RP say in (). Any action is in ** and anything that is going on inside of characters mind is [].

6)Tell me if theres any rules I missed! and of course (its cheesy but) HAVE FUN!

7) (added rule i forgot to put) IF OFFLINE FOR 20 DAYS I WILL DELETE ALL CHARACTERS! Even if you come after the 20 days UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON! Your character WILL BE DEAD FOREVER! If you will be offline for more than 20 days or if a long time but not 20 days CONTACT ME! IN AND OUT OF RP! If I am gone the RP can continue however NO GOD MODING! Another rule i forgot!

8) NO GOD MODING (I take down the ship with my awesome powers ESPICAALY if you dont have the materials like fuel)

9) PLEASE COME AT THESE TIMES!(notes there EST please note this and come at these times) 4;30 EVERY DAY, SUNDAY 3:30! (prob no saturday at least for me) IF TIMES ARE UNREASONABLE FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Notes: After the Rp grows, I will be amking sub-RPs for diffrent hsips and coming to THIS main RP for fighting and stuff.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_STORY__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The Doctor. A man known by everyone. A man who killed his own race to kill another. Hes the greatest man ever known. The darkness of the night stained in is bright spirit. After saving countless people itshis turn to be saved. After sending a distress signal countless people are repsonding. YOU get this distress signal. A string of quadrantites. The tardis is stuck in a "Time Loop". Thsi means he is in so many places and times at once he is virtually everywhere. However in very precise spots. Its up to you to find The Doctor and save him, before the people who hate him most will make sure he meets a fate worse than the Pandorica. This journey starts with you with some friends preparing yourselves on the ship S.S SAVIOR. Now its up to you and your friends. You will come across problems like starvation, technical dificulties, and many more. But it will be all worth it to save the universe's savior, The Doctor.

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to take part, but i am the worst at coming up with characters. Plus when this will be going on i'll probably still be in school...

Weelllll you could probably ask for a better time, and if you don't have ideas, I'd LOVE to supply them! I have 2 character ideas already, but I'm not sure I wanna be in the RP because I'm busy and would probably get kicked off b/c I'd just forget on accident. (I'm VERY forgetful)

As long as you have an excuse thats smart I wont kick anyone off.

Well Anna, it will be on 4:30 EST most likely every day. Really hope you join! just do what Lucindra did! (you may be a character in the series with my permission or a original chracter thats species from doctor who!)

actually I can't at 4:30 PM, as it'll be 11:30 PM where I live, so for me to be in it, it must be earlier. though my suggestion is that we'll do it on turns, every day you'll say what's happening and we'll react when we can.

I like this idea since for me, it couldn't be earlier than 3:30 (EST) making it 10:30 for you, which I would consider a little late (especially since we don't know how long it would last after 3:30)

May I be a weeping angel

HELLO EVERYONE! I a hav ebeen busy with so much crap and other crap I want on the komm in so long. So now I decided the doctor who RP needs to begin its been like months so I cant really begin with players. SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE TAKING PART OF THIS RP MSG ME AND TELL WE WILL NEGOTIATE TIMES AND WE WILL START! I WILL BE POSTING MANY THINGS ON MANY PLACES LIKE TUMBLR AND FACEBOOK.

Sorry, I COMPLETELY forgot I joined this.... now it will send me an email when someone posts. I can start if you want but I cant say what time/when I will be able to post again.

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service