RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

The re-emergence of the dreaded "Do you guys believe that God is real?" thread and the recent addition of another similar topic: "God vs evolution who wins?" has prompted me to post a request to moderators and all other forum members.

I am a member of many forums on the internet and discussion of such topics is explicitly banned, because of the division, arguments and general ill feeling among members that they create.

The Kommunity has groups such as "Christian", "Mormon", "athiest and agnostic" and so on where topics like this could be discussed and those who wish to view them could go to the appropriate place.

I don't know how many people will agree, but from what I have seen, these discussions arguments really bring out the worst in everyone, go round in endless circles, and solve nothing.

I have decided to make this post to appeal to those who can enforce it, to move/keep future discussions of this kind away from the main forum and make it a more pleasant place for everyone.

Thank you.

Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I concur. However, perhaps everyone could put their big boy pants on and not cry about other's freedom of choice and belief (how ever improbable that request may be).

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service