RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Would you like to be a part of the volunteer team that keeps the Kommunity ticking? As we grow, we'll be looking for willing helpers, so give a shout here and we may tap you! If there's something specific you'd like to do, feel free to let us know! Thanks!

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! What a terrific initial response! Stand by while we figure it all out and we'll be tapping some (or, perhaps all) of you very soon! In the meantime, come on back on a daily basis and watch the place blossom!
I would love to volunteer. I may not be as technical as some of the younger people (like McMo) in the discussion but I would like to help in anyway I can. (especially if you need someone to archive or catalogue rhett and link moments ;)
i'd love to help!
I'd love to help, if you can use me. :)
I will answer the call.
hey Lynn!
I sent you a message but then found this forum
I am fairly capable with helping with anything you guys need
I know several tasks were listed in that video conference, but I would love to help vlog!
I could def. do it multiple time a week and make the internetaining and informative :)
Let me know,
Nigel:)
Is there an age limit? I would love to be a volunteer, I just hope im not to young. I don't have anything specific in mind.
Those of you who are asking about age limits...how old are you, please? You can send that information to me via my inbox if you'd prefer not to post it here. It will help me answer your question more appropriately.

Thanks!
Hmm, well I'm 12, going to be 13 in October. Is that okay?
Ah, I didn't ask, but I was wondering.

I'm 16. However, I graduated in 2008 and I'll be a sophomore in college....if that counts for anything. lol

I like organizing things and reading the forums. I'd definitely be willing to help moderate (I'm a mod on christianteenforums.com if you want to go find references!) or help out with the CBE. Whatever you need!

(Call screening sounds fun, but I don't think there's an immediate need for that at the moment. :p)
Link asked during the moderators meeting (once he remembered my name) ;) if I'd like to be in charge of grouping the CBE prizes, based on what I had been working on already, and the answer to that would be a definite YES!!! :D
haha... he did eventually remember it though, lol
That would be cool if you did that. If/When i enter anything I'll contact you directly so you know right away where my post is to log it :)
You should post a discussion about contacting you when things have been entered, everyone may not do it but it'll make consolidating the entries a little bit easier :)
ttyl,
Nigel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service