If you found your way to this discussion you have made the hardest step to admitting you are addicted to Rhett and Link. Thumbs up to you. Here are questions to ask yourself to see if you are addicted.
1. Do you watch Rhett and Link videos more then 3 times a week?
2. Do you wake up some mornings singing the latest song from Rhett and Link?
3. Did You joined the Kommunity?
4. Have joined a group in the kommunity?
5. Do you use words from their songs or discussions when talking with others?
6. Do you rearrange your Thursday nights to watch the live Kast?
7. Is Rhett or link one of your friends on facebook?
8. Do you follow Rhett and link on Twitter?
9. Do you own their Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD?
10. Did you travel to see the Movie?
11. Have you given yourself a Mythical beast name?
12. Did you download and use the Rhettandlink Toolbar?
13. Does your world end if the kommunity isn't working in some way?
14. if you hear the chat bell when you are not in the chat you are not alone.
These are a few questions to get you to think, "AM I ADDICTED TO RHETT AND LINK?"
If you answered yes to anyone of the questions, welcome. We are here for you.
Just say these words out loud on your front lawn while howling at the moon.
"I AM A RHETT AND LINK FAN" and get others to watch their videos and join the Rhett and Link Kommunity so they can be internetained like the rest of us.
Because there is no cure for being addicted to Rhett and Link. You are stuck for life. Not a bad place to be.
I am so proud of all of you. Remember you are not alone. We are all in this together