RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'world' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bill D gets demolished by the Carolina Reaper Pepper!

Click here Carolina Reaper Pod Test to watch my friend get tortured by the same pepper Rhett and Link both ate. It's super hilarious! Pleas…

Started by SunflowerSunrise

0 Oct 14, 2014

World Cup 2014

Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win?

Started by Marcus Bean (El Gusano)

6 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Marcus Bean (El Gusano)

Just think, it's possible that there are billions of Rhetts and Links in parallel universes.... I'm glad I landed in this one... [Picture Included]

I was thinking about what these two might look like if you mixed them and switched their bodies. This is what I came up with... Kinda sca…

Started by Nathan Noonan (Mystery0llama)

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

How would you take over the world?

According to today's GMM, the Komm is a great place to discuss how to take over the world. In a good sense. Not a bad sense. So how do YOU…

Started by Lysh Fish

5 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Karrie (The Original Bookworm)

Zombie preparedness!!

As you all know with the world scheduled to end this year many people have been planning how to survive. However amidst all this proactive…

Started by Mckay (Kuarahy Memby)

0 Mar 22, 2012

If you could go anywhere in the world, and spend a year with anyone, doing anything...

I find this question incredibly difficult to answer, and it's not often that you'll find someone that says the same thing you did. I gues…

Started by Lydia (Dyioticus)

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Dani (Pegasaur)

Instrumentals

Where could I get the instrumentals? I saw the "Mosquitos Suck" many many times and have wanted the instrumental.   I want to make a differ…

Started by TheDaydreamBeliever

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Rhett (Shahbaz)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service