RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'song' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holiday Fan video for Rhett & Link

Hi Everyone, I have a holiday idea I rally want to do for Rhett and Link, I feel like they've given us so much more dis year wif teh book…

Started by SammyJ

84 Jan 10, 2018
Reply by Kimberly (pandog)

Collaboration ideas for GMM episode 1000!

Hey, Kommunity! I think it would be very fun for us to do something together for Rhett and Link in celebration for GMM episode 1000, which…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

31 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Dallin E. Kestner

FIREWORKS SONG CHORDS?

Greetings Mythical Beasts! My band would like to do a cover of The Fireworks Song for a July 4 celebration.  Can any beasts out there help…

Started by imaginerd

10 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by imaginerd

Musical Wheel Endings

I've been kind of lazy with this so I've made playlists of the musical wheel endings I'll finish the whole list soon Beatboxing Playlist Mu…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

0 Nov 20, 2015

Petition for Cornholin' in the Olympics by 2024

This is a (fake) petition to make Cornholing a sport in the Olympics by 2024. I was inspired by re-watching the Cornhole song to make this.…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Whitaker (Fleshfooted Furrybird)

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Cowboys!!!

Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Cowboys, how epic would that battle be!! It could even be a rap battle! Either way I think Link would make a good co…

Started by Hannah!! (duck.bEAR)

6 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Doc Capehart

Song Biscuits Volume 1 out now

By popular demand, Rhett and Link have released an album of their song biscuits entitled 'Song Biscuits Volume 1'. It is now up on iTunes…

Started by Carol (Aelrindyl)

0 May 21, 2015

Mythical Beast Beat

A wonderfully mythical quote to inspire the mythical beast in all of us: "To be mythical, is to be a dreamer. To be a beast, is to conquer…

Started by Jesse (KingFirebird)

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Jesse (KingFirebird)

Favorite R&L Song / Video

First of all, Rhett and Link crack me up! I honestly cannot remember how I "met" them, but I'm pretty sure it was through one of their musi…

Started by Josie (Llama Glama)

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Josie (Llama Glama)

How to monetize a parody?

Rhett, Link, you guys are awesome!  I recently became a Mythical Beast!  By far my favorite videos you've created have been the Taylor Swif…

Started by Joshua Whiting

7 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service