RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'shoe' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mythical Shoes?

Does anyone know if Rhett and Link and the crew are planning to make and sell more mythical shoes? Because I really want a pair. Thanks! B…

Started by John Chorak

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

Mythical Shoe Sizes

Does anyone know why the mythical shoe sizes start at 9 for women except for the pink ones? I wear a size 7, and I'm not a big fan of pink.…

Started by Lorrie Burnett

0 Jul 23, 2014

Have you purchased the mythical shoe?

Hello Mythical Beasts. I just purchased the pink mythical shoe yesterday because my old shoes after almost 4 years are beginning to fall a…

Started by Kate King

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Gumbo V2.0

The Mythical Shoe in PINK!

So, I was on tweak.com, looking for the Mythical Shoe 2.0, when I came across a PINK MYTHICAL SHOE for breast cancer awareness month. I kno…

Started by K-La V. (LANDSHARK)

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Carly (Penguroo)

Push me! I am currently sitting on a fence.

I want the pink mythical shoes sooooo bad but I simply cannot justify spending 100 bucks on a pair of shoes.  $62 + $30 = $92 USD :S pros…

Started by Carly (Penguroo)

19 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Katie H (Koalaroo)

Shipping to Australia?

so after 11 weeks of (somewhat homoerotic) consideration, i have decided i like this show. I want the mythical shoe 2.0 in exchange for my…

Started by Cameron Moore

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

B.E.A.S.T. Kast Kwestion

So I was wondering.... whatever happened to the "B.E.A.S.T. Kast"s that y'all used to do? I'm part of the younger generation of mythical be…

Started by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

Mythical shoes help

Hey guys, I ordered my shoes on march 31,2012 and still haven't got any shipping info, has this happend to anyone else? Thanks for the h…

Started by 3123123

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Noah Berry

The Mythical Shoe!

Hey Rhett, Link and all you other Mythical Beasts, Just wanted to say that I got my Mythical Shoes just the other day and wow, you guys ma…

Started by Ryan Rudd

4 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Ryan Rudd

The Mythical Shoe

hi. i wanted to ask you guys a  question about the mythical shoe. see, i want to own a pair, but i have very wide feet. i was wondering if…

Started by Hunter

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service