RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(I NEED YOUR HELP!) Virtual Communities Class Project

Hello Mythical Beasts! I am Camille and I really need your help! I am taking a class on virtual communities and social media. We have a fin…

Started by Camille Torres

9 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Camille Torres

Rhett & Link Backpacks

I think that Rhett & Link need an official backpack. I'm starting school this Monday and I was looking for backpacks. I thought of Rhet…

Started by Emily W

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Gumbo123

Discussion Topics

I think Rhett and Link should do an episode of GMM dedicated to those going to college for the first time. They could give us some tips and…

Started by DrMrSuperAwesomeGuy

0 Jul 31, 2012

GMM Ideas

I think Rhett and link should talk about the band they had in high school  (they mentioned it in a previous episode

Started by Luke barats

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Brandon young

school band

are there any concert band members out there? if so tell me your instrument and favorite sond to play. i play the clarinet and i like the s…

Started by emily stewart(monterra)

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Logan Gosdin(ThunderPheonix)

Student Video!!!

Hey Rhett and Link, (or business dude, or family member, or relative) Have you both ever been down to Augusta, GA? If not, you should come…

Started by Parker Bolick

0 Oct 18, 2011

A school Project (Portugal)

Hey there, Rhett and Link. We are sending you this email to ask you for your help in a school project about the internet. We'd like you to…

Started by Tiago Jesus

0 Feb 10, 2011

Educational Songs

I know there are some Mythical parents and teachers, so maybe a song that they could play for their kids. I'm an education major, and I kno…

Started by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jose Cou (atomic fishtopus)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service