RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'rhett' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sigh (The Fabulous Bentley Brothers Controversy)

Well this is going to get controversial... As I usually do, I was rewatching some "old" R&L videos when I was in a mood to watch The Fa…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

15 Dec 2
Reply by Justin Fakename

Wheel of Mythicality Ideas

The official discussion of ideas for the Wheel of Mythicality!

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

1919 Jul 31
Reply by Gumbo123

Rhett & Link Song Ideas and Suggestions

So, in this page you guys can add song ideas and suggest some lyrics for the song... Maybe you guys could also write lines of old songs and…

Started by Rajveer sodhi

2 Jul 12
Reply by Ran ganner

I miss Rhett and Link :(

Okay, I've been wanting to just get this all off my chest in a longer post so I'm going to do it here. Hopefully, some way some how, the gu…

Started by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

10 May 9
Reply by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

Ever Wanted Your Name Tattooed On My Body?

For a while now, I've been straddling the fence on whether or not to join the ranks of the tattooed, and today I finally walked into the ta…

Started by Milo Klos (Shrewnicorn)

7 Apr 6
Reply by Zoe

German Glamour

Last year on the 8th of December, RL posted this on Twitter saying that they were going to be in the January edition of the German Glamour…

12 Mar 17
Reply by Beeeebles

Book Of Mythicality

A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur) Alright Beasts, let's write a story.…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

75 Feb 13
Reply by Gumbo123

I made Rhett & Link out of cardboard

Hi guys! I'm new here, though I've been a fan and follower of RandL for quite a long time. I thought I could finally join the Kommunity, t…

Started by Emmi Hyvärinen

27 Jan 19
Reply by Katie (The Crochet Sheep)

Rhett and Link Tour/Concert?!

Heeyyyy... So I was just thinking here while I was watching some old videos of Rhett and Link at a concert, and I was like, "I would SO go…

Started by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

16 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by ellie_bear

Rhett's Eyes

I am frustrated. The colour of Rhett's eyes is being debated on Twitter so much (probably because of me) and 1/2 say it's grey and the othe…

13 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Kaitlin (Kasha)

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service