RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'questions' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Appropriate to send homemade food items

So for a little background, I am a professional chef. I specialize in baking/pastry and I love making homemade candies. I've been trying ou…

Started by Kayla (Phlamingo)

9 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

The first time I watched your videos......

RhettandLink, I've known you for a while & I wanted to tell you that the first time I found out about you guys I watched T-Shirt wars.…

Started by Michea (Zimzizaroo)

3 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Gumbo V2.0

Shower Thoughts?

What weird questions about the universe pop in your head when you're in the shower? Most recently I ponder if I have ever eaten a crab that…

Started by Kate Deem

3 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Kate Deem

How good do you know each other?!

Okay, here is my video idea for R&L.   It should be like a game between the two of them. Okay, say you have one minute.   Okay, Link ha…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

R, L, and J: Fave GMM moment?

Hi Rhett and Link and Jason! Thank you for bringing GMM to us every weekday and congrats on a great season! Usually we get To hear your per…

Started by Lysh Fish

6 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

Favorite type of music?

Rhett and Link what are your favorite types of music? Mine is grunge! I also like alternative and rock!

Started by Lathan Page

0 Mar 19, 2012

Your kids?

Rhett and Link, When are we going to see you kids again in a video? We haven't seen them since last year and I love (and I'm sure other peo…

Started by Emily Weasley (Quazarizemakof)

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Interest question

I just want to ask, what did you two plan to do when you were younger, job wise? I am sure you didnt plan on being a youtube success, so th…

Started by Lisa S (Lypana)

13 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Rhett and link song

hey guy's first off love your stuff it's Hilarious. second off I have recently gotten in to writing songs about random stuff. ( like cleani…

Started by Dan Evans (rinopusaurs)

0 Jul 3, 2011

A school Project (Portugal)

Hey there, Rhett and Link. We are sending you this email to ask you for your help in a school project about the internet. We'd like you to…

Started by Tiago Jesus

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service