RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Plain Rude or Just Plain Link?

On Monday's GMMore episode (March 28), we had a lovely visitor (technically two lovely visitors). We had the brilliant Bill Newman and his…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

23 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Beverley (Sunny)

Link's "What?!"

Hello Mythical Beasts! I've noticed that Link has had a certain way of saying "what" and I absolutely adore it. However, I have a shockingl…

9 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

What is Your Favorite Quote?

Rhett and Link are some of the most quotable people on the internet. Every episode has some kind of crazy thing that will live in your mind…

Started by Miranda (Zaratan)

1 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

What Should They Be In?

What movies and TV shows should Rhett and Link be in (separately or together)/should've been in? For me, Rhett should've played Wolverine i…

7 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Autumn

Rewind 2015

Today's the day when YouTube Rewind 2015 got released! I apologise for the amount of questions I'm going to ask - What songs do you think a…

23 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Alex (Thestral)

"This Day in Rhett and Link History" feature

Hi, I asked about this before on Twitter to the Kommunity handle, but I want to bring it up here in the Kommunity forums.  I'd really like…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

20 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Wikipedia Pic Needs Updating

So, Wikipedia says the new image from Flickr isn't under the correct Creative Commons license. In the process of trying to sort this ou…

Started by Collin (Azeban)

13 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Collin (Azeban)

Song From Random Good Mythical Morning Episodes

So you all remember Will It Chocolate with Link singing about his chocolate covered burger, "I got a pickle in the middle of my burger that…

Started by Faith (Sheepzon)

32 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Isabella (Sraven)

What songs Rhett should sing with his 'cold voice'?

As the winter months are coming up and there is a chance of cold voice coming back, I want to make a playlist of all the songs people belie…

Started by Ebonnie Deal

6 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Ebonnie Deal

Sketchtober! Annotations Cheat Sheet

So I noticed no one made a post about this yet so I decided to make one myself! As Rhett and Link mentioned in this video, they hid secret…

Started by Amanda

2 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Alex (Thestral)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service