RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about 9/4/19 when Rhett and Link have been friends for 35 years. What should we do for them?

I brought this up with another mythical beast but didn't really talk about it much. Next year Rhett and Link will be BFFs for 35 years next…

Started by Tragica( Kewt Kitty)

6 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Christine D'Ambrosio

In Search of an Episode...

Does anyone remember which Earbiscuits and/or GMM episode(s) Link announced he was going to stop dying his hair? I know he did it in both f…

Started by Sarah H

2 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Sarah H

Where/When did the "Tokyo" thing start??

I laugh so much when Link says "Tokyo" and Rhett goes "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat" but i'm dying to know how that started, and in what epsiode of GMM…

Started by Marcus

7 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Bill Joe

Wheel of Mythicality Ideas

The official discussion of ideas for the Wheel of Mythicality!

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

1919 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Rhett & Link Song Ideas and Suggestions

So, in this page you guys can add song ideas and suggest some lyrics for the song... Maybe you guys could also write lines of old songs and…

Started by Rajveer sodhi

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Ran ganner

I miss Rhett and Link :(

Okay, I've been wanting to just get this all off my chest in a longer post so I'm going to do it here. Hopefully, some way some how, the gu…

Started by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

10 May 9, 2017
Reply by Olivia Santos (SatiricalSatyr)

Ever Wanted Your Name Tattooed On My Body?

For a while now, I've been straddling the fence on whether or not to join the ranks of the tattooed, and today I finally walked into the ta…

Started by Milo Klos (Shrewnicorn)

7 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Zoe

German Glamour

Last year on the 8th of December, RL posted this on Twitter saying that they were going to be in the January edition of the German Glamour…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

12 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Beeeebles

Book Of Mythicality

A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur) Alright Beasts, let's write a story.…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

75 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

I made Rhett & Link out of cardboard

Hi guys! I'm new here, though I've been a fan and follower of RandL for quite a long time. I thought I could finally join the Kommunity, t…

Started by Emmi Hyvärinen

27 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Katie (The Crochet Sheep)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service