RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'like' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link's Crazy Business Ideas!

Hi, beasts! I was wondering, is there a compilation of all of Rhett's crazy ideas that he has had on GMM? Ones he would tell to Link that t…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

41 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

Mythical Beasts, I Need Your Help! Please LIKE now!!!

The contest starts today! Please go to this video and hit LIKE. Share it with others and ask them to LIKE it too! The contestant with the m…

Started by Erin McMythical (EMc2)

17 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Erin McMythical (EMc2)

How To Make Yourself Sound Like an Idiot - Garage Band

Does anybody know how to set up garage band the way Rhtt & Link did in order to hear their own echo and talk like an idiot?  I've never…

Started by Francis E Sims

1 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Jamison Brown

Good Mythical Morning NEEDS A MASCOT!

I think many people would agree that GMM is in need of a mascot. Good Morning Chia Lincoln had the 'chia Lincoln' obviously. Well I think i…

Started by Cale Gaster (Chillaphant)

16 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Cale Gaster (Chillaphant)

GMM Theme Song

We wanna' be the very best, Like no-one ever was, Getting views is our real test,  Entertainment is our cause, We have traveled across the…

Started by DontClickAnything

5 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Robby S. ( Lemunaed )

do YOU like waffles???

waffles rock! These youtube videos were made about waffles...the third link even features Rhett and Link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er

Started by Kaylee (FrenchHornBeast)

0 Apr 9, 2011

A school Project (Portugal)

Hey there, Rhett and Link. We are sending you this email to ask you for your help in a school project about the internet. We'd like you to…

Started by Tiago Jesus

0 Feb 10, 2011

I can't stand Fred!!!!!! Can you?

Does anybody else hate Fred? Am I the only one that does? Please post saying if you like or hate Fred.

Started by Jose Cou (atomic fishtopus)

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by harpie

Who Do you like Better?

I cant decide really, I like them both equally, I'm talking about Rhett and Link, if you didn't know. I love how Rhett rocks out on guitar,…

Started by Kirsten Cowgill (Iquinio)

23 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Dallas - (Pheaglefish)

Popular? i think not..

Hey you Mythical Beasties! I wanna know, "If you have a youtube channel, How many viewers do you have? How can we get more??" I (personally…

Started by Adam Cole (thatchannel90)

0 Jan 9, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service