RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'cool' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spritz Inc! New form of reading!

There is this absolutely amazing new form of technology called, "Spritz". What is Spritz? Spritz is an amazing technology that allows…

Started by Nate Kocon

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Raye (Team Stark)

IDEA FOR RHETT AND LINK STORE!!!

Many of you may or may not know that when you buy a pair of Rhett and Link mythical shoes, it comes with a Rhett and Link guitar pick (as s…

Started by Brad Rutkowski

0 Aug 8, 2012

The best book you've ever read, ever?

What is it!? Why do you like it? What's it about? Mine: Series: The Tomorrow Series - James Marsden Book: NightJohn - Gary Paulsen. I've re…

Started by Mack (Alrokabeesk)

45 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Sydney (⌐■_■)

kommunity virtual dance party extreme

IT IS TIME.... ok, i said it was closed a couple of days ago, but i need more dancing people!!!!1!! with only four videos, it would not be…

Started by tom hartmann (platinawesome2.0)

43 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mary Carr (pegantacorn)

Rhett & Link on Vinyl

I am a record person. and i was thinking the other day about how awesome it would be to listen to Rhett & Link on vinyl! If  Up to This…

Started by Devon Wilcox(Nerdja)

0 Apr 3, 2011

what would you take from the past?

if you could go back in time to any place and be able to take one thing without there being consiquenses what would u take?        to clari…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

2 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Tylar (Tylwyth Teg)

Do You Think it's Possible to Have a Face Cramp? If so, what was you're experience?

I- ACTUALLY have had various "face cramps" in the past. It's a WEIRD experience. It's almost like something, is- maybe. Like you're having…

Started by Jesse (Flying Mongoose)

2 May 18, 2010
Reply by Martha Douhne(Squiver)

How do you make your 'Kommunity' page look cool?

everyone's page on here looks really really cool, and I do not know what to do!!!! Please help, just tell me how you made yours look cool…

Started by Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat)

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service