RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Video' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Link's Birthday Video Gift

Hi Everyone! The wonderful Sara and I are going to be putting together a separate video project for Link! Here are the things we are asking…

Started by Emily

2 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Emily

Which do you Prefer?

iPad or Surface? PS4, XBOX 360, or Wii U Black phone or White Phone? PC or Mac? Laptop, Desktop, or Tablet?    

Started by Herbie Perlman

5 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Madeline (Tigermaidasus)

IvaIvanic's Gif Journal

Today I stumbled across a Gif Journal on Deviant Art created by a fellow mythical beast known as IvaIvanic. I know I am a bit late in seein…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

4 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Future Music Producers and Cinematographers! New Group!!!

Want to be a music producer or a cinematographer someday?  Join this group! Have a YouTube channel with no likes/views?  Join this group! C…

Started by Purpleyellowcats

0 Jul 13, 2014

700 year old poop found

They have found barrels of 700 year old poo in Denmark.  And it still stinks.. The poo will be studied, to have a look at the diet back t…

Started by Tommy B (Fat Batman)

1 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Spencer (Smofgrog OF DOOM)

#GMM Hashtag War Rap Poem (Video)

I made a video for the #Hashtagwar that is going on! #GMM Means Good Mythical Morning! Check the video out here! http://youtu.be/7ugaDrCbd

Started by Preston B. (Pixel Beast)

0 Oct 24, 2013

Outraged by "Is This Art?" Video

Hello all, the purpose for this post is to hopefully get a message to R&L about something that I hold very dear to my heart.  --------…

Started by Patrick Payne

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Patrick Payne

Rhett and Link: Draw My Life?

I don't know if this is the place to post this but i wanted people to see it. I really want Rhett and Link to do a Draw My Life together. I…

Started by Marionna Merwin

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Katie H (Koalaroo)

Why Minecraft Shouldnt be Hated

Now Alot (And I Mean ALOT) Of PPL are Hating on Minecraft. I Need your Help To Stop This... Enter Photos Of EPIC Things you Can Do in Minec…

Started by John(ShapeShifting Ferret)

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Soustien

Time Rangerers Video Game

Hi all, I am currently making a Time Rangerers Game on Gamemaker! It is a (kind of) 8-bit platformer where you can play as Rhett or Link an…

Started by Laurence (The Leviathan)

49 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by King Kang

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service