RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Rhett' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations messages to Rhett and Link

Hey guys, I thought we could collect here our congratulations messages for Rhett and Link. They reached 10,000,000 subscriptions on GMM and…

Started by Drinny (Just a cat. I love cats)

1 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

RhettandLinkommunity song.

I had this idea in the middle of the night, so it might be stupid...  What I want to see is a new Rhettandlink song made by us, the mythica…

Started by Ratonbat (Ratniax)

14 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Pam desk (Tweakeet)

playlist live 2016 orlando

hey all just thought i would make my first post on here. just wondering if any R&L fans will be going to playlist live in FL. I don't k…

Started by Brooke Hester

4 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

K-Mod

Textpert test. (KBE)

So basically, just post one of the phrases from the Good Mythical Morning episode and type using: 1: Both hands while looking.  2: One han…

Started by Matt (Ninja Badger)

13 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Juhi (Swarnix)

Hey guys, I meet Rhett and Link at Sundance film festival!

For those who might not know, the sundance film festivalis held in Park city Utah about in the last week of January. It started in 1978 and…

Started by Tragica( Kewt Kitty)

8 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Madeline (Tigermaidasus)

Rhett & Link Scramble!

Hi all! I made a little scramble word game using the website, armoredpenquin.com. It's not super complicated, but I just thought it'd be a…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

Who would you rather meet Rhett or Link?

I think I would personally like to meet Link over Rhett, (Nothing personal guys!) because I think that I am more like Link than Rhett. And…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

73 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by MothTurtle

What's YOUR Favourite Episode of GMM?

Let the Kommunity know what your favourite episode is! If you can't choose, list a few of your favourites!       (P.S. My personal favo…

Started by Matthew (вєαωσℓf)

5 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by cloud nine

Rhett's favorite superhero: Hawkman!

Jason Inman, former cameraman and editor for R&L, has a YouTube channel called "Jawiin" and posted a podcast called "History of Hawkman…

0 Dec 12, 2015

Where is Jason Inman now?

In case you were wondering, here's what Jason Inman is up to now!! https://www.linkedin.com/in/jawiin  He was the producer and editor for R…

1 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service