RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander)'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Yes (badly worded), and No to that first series of questions.  Being homophobic…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Nov 11, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

"I said I would do it if I wanted to.  But, I don't want to because I'm not intereste…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Nov 5, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

"First off, don't put air quotes around paraphrases.  It's wrong.  If you want to put…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Nov 3, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

"Do not compare the brony community to the LBGT movement.  We are not trying to chang…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Oct 31, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

"What's wrong and immature is people hating on Bronies before they even get to know u…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Oct 30, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

"Brony is a term that can be used for fans of all age groups and genders.  Pegasister…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Oct 30, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

"That is a misquote the full quote is "To those for whom Christianity is defined by t…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Oct 26, 2012 to Views on Mormonism

15 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Andrew Eaton (Fire Wolf)

"Oh, gumbo, "2.  That for the English-speaking people of today the King James Bible i…"

15 Oct 27, 2012

"Mormonism is a sect of Christianity.  It's just a fact. You may not agree with Mormo…"

15 Oct 27, 2012

"All-Star Cast: Lauren Faust creator of My Little Pony and Foster's Home for Imaginar…"

Ethan(Unicorn Space Commander) replied Oct 25, 2012 to Bronies and the troubles we face.

38 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Lachlan Shelley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service