RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)'s Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be afraid Rhett would throw his back out again if he was to try anything with th…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Apr 9, 2016 to Kid Dumbbells PART TWO

1 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)

"I would love for it to be some sort of comedic adventure story. I'd imagine they'd b…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Mar 20, 2016 to What if Rhett and Link Wrote a Book?

59 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Jessica (Blue Tigryphion)

"I think it would be cool if they wrote a novel. Rhett has stated in the past his sto…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Mar 19, 2016 to What if Rhett and Link Wrote a Book?

59 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Jessica (Blue Tigryphion)

"Personally, I really like his new hairstyle. I really felt for him that time he talk…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Dec 22, 2015 to Should Link Change His Hairstyle? (AKA Link's New Hairdo For The Win!)

143 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Logan Neuschaefer

"I liked his beard, too! I kinda wonder what it would look like if he had a beard to…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Dec 22, 2015 to Should Link Change His Hairstyle? (AKA Link's New Hairdo For The Win!)

143 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Logan Neuschaefer

K-Mod

"It'll have to wait until after tomorrow (my last final exam!), but I'm all for it! XD"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Dec 9, 2015 to Christmas KBE - Draw the Santaur Mythical Beast

17 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin)

K-Mod

"I was thinking about this thread today... It needs to be a holiday tradition on the…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Dec 9, 2015 to Christmas KBE - Draw the Santaur Mythical Beast

17 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Stormy (Eurobeat Kirin)

"I second your sentiments exactly! (And I also love the fact that you used "Fortnight…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Nov 10, 2015 to Should "Let's Play" Continue?

66 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Paprika Spiced Waffles

K-Mod

"It's been a while since I've spotted one, so I was extra happy to see this. XD "

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Oct 6, 2015 to KBE: Link Jump-Scares

66 May 15, 2018
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"We were actually able to notify R&L of the problem with GMMore for season 4. The…"

Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) replied Aug 30, 2015 to New Rhett & Link website: Removal of "Kommunity" from site & GMM Episodes -updated 1st Sept

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service