RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sarah (Ratnix)'s Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, guys! This is the last call for sending Rhett a digital postcard! I will be sen…"

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 29 to Rhett's 41st Birthday Gift - How to Participate and Important Details

46 on Wednesday
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"EDIT: Just a reminder, guys, that you DO NOT need to send both a physical and digita…"

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 14 to Rhett's 41st Birthday Gift - How to Participate and Important Details

46 on Wednesday

"From our right hand side, not the camera view's :) Thank you for participating! "

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 7 to Rhett's 41st Birthday Gift - How to Participate and Important Details

46 on Wednesday

"If you want to decorate your box then by all means, please feel free! I don't want p…"

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 4 to Rhett's 41st Birthday Gift Idea [ please read and comment! ]

9 Sep 4
Reply by cindy

"Great question!! I'll chat to the team about that!"

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 4 to Rhett's 41st Birthday Gift Idea [ please read and comment! ]

9 Sep 4
Reply by cindy

"Thank you so much for your input, I'll pass it all on to the team! (Sorry if you get…"

9 Sep 4
Reply by cindy

"Thank you! Ooo, the location spot is a fab idea!! I'll pass that on to the others!…"

9 Sep 4
Reply by cindy

K-Mod

"This is a cute idea!"

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 3 to Rhett's 41st Birthday -- CALL FOR IDEAS (and project volunteers)

27 Sep 4
Reply by JoHana

K-Mod

"Thanks! I think it'd be really cute, and people could put their own spin on it with…"

Sarah (Ratnix) replied Sep 3 to Rhett's 41st Birthday -- CALL FOR IDEAS (and project volunteers)

27 Sep 4
Reply by JoHana

K-Mod

"I mentioned this on Twitter (bloocloud87, come follow me if you'd like), and I'm mor…"

27 Sep 4
Reply by JoHana

RSS

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service