RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla)'s Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I may have a first verse for you. Let me know what you think. It's been a l…"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 18, 2015 to Help me Create an official Mythical Beast song!

28 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Jesse (KingFirebird)

"I'll have a think about it and see if I can contribute a line or two. :-) I used to…"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 13, 2015 to Help me Create an official Mythical Beast song!

28 Mar 18, 2015

"I really like the idea you've started with of incorporating different mythical creat…"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 12, 2015 to Help me Create an official Mythical Beast song!

28 Mar 18, 2015

"Have you decided on a beat for this song? It would be better to have the music (or a…"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 10, 2015 to Help me Create an official Mythical Beast song!

28 Mar 18, 2015

"That's so cool! What kind of products would you be selling on your store?"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 5, 2015 to Roll Call - Who are ya? Where are ya?

647 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Darren Elliott

"I actually found them through Ro's Nerdy Nummies video. I'd seen T-shirt wars a few…"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 5, 2015 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

"Hi Guys. :) My name is Stacy. I realised I have known about Rhett and Link for a lon…"

Stacy Roberts (Ayailla) replied Mar 3, 2015 to Roll Call - Who are ya? Where are ya?

647 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Darren Elliott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service