RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope)'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"actually, I was thinking of the song Since You've Been Gone by Weird Al http://www.…"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 6, 2010 to Would you rather jump into a pool of broken glass or have your kneecaps ripped out?

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"thumbs up to both of you"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 3, 2010 to Would you rather jump into a pool of broken glass or have your kneecaps ripped out?

10 Jun 12, 2010

"But aren't they equivalent?"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 2, 2010 to Mythical Beastliness or Mythical Best?

3 Jun 12, 2010

"Dance moves. I don't like being approached for help (I know that sounds mean- it is)…"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 2, 2010 to Would you rather be the person with all the best dance moves OR the kind of person who always knows practical stuff?

7 Jun 12, 2010

"oh... Paula Dean and Jillian Michaels I don't ever want to the see the other two ev…"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 2, 2010 to Would you rather: see Paula Dean vs. Jillian Michaels, or Jon and Kate Gosslin teach a marriage retreat?

6 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Amber (The Phoenicorn)

"Vomit. I like sleep. And I'm okay with throwing up."

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 2, 2010 to In honour of Link's impending addition...

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Gumbo123

"Toys and games. Imagine is my already dead chicken came to life. It would resemble a…"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 2, 2010 to Food/Toys/Games

6 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Cara Canelli (CaraBarracuda)

"I found it when someone posted the video T-Shirt Wars on facebook. I got more intere…"

Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope) replied Apr 1, 2010 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service