RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato)'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on my mood.. right now it would be Franklin by Paramore. But I'm supposed…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Jul 11, 2010 to What is you mythical beasts entrance music? and tell me why ?

51 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Bethany Sutton (Labradillo)

"I started screaming and then recorded the TV show and made everyone watch it seven t…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Jul 7, 2010 to What is your reaction when you see your McDonald's commercial on the TV or big screen?

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tina (Elusive Blue Goose)

"A want a shoe to say that I'm glad about the fact that everyone can understand the a…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Jul 6, 2010 to KBE: MYTHICAL SHOE DESIGN! (Discuss your ideas here.)

125 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Shadow (Cockatar Unicreet)

"IKEA! but theres already a lost in IKEA song though (by davedays on youtube) but I'm…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Jul 2, 2010 to Video Suggestions: Legos or IKEA

4 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Dayna (The Pushmi-pullyu)

"Yes, My foot has been written on by my best friend, she wrote "beat that bacon", on…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Jul 2, 2010 to Do Normal People Have Bacon Shirts?????

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Gumbo123

"I loooovvveee french toast, and there's this one recipe from food network, and my mo…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Jul 2, 2010 to French Toast?

29 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

"Sitting in a room.... jammin to music"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied May 1, 2010 to Without the internet

18 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Josh L (The Crockumdotter)

"ok.. this isn't my orginal pic. My thumb is broken.. so instead i made my mom finish…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Apr 4, 2010 to KBE: Project Lionel

158 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

"Good Looks.. I mean their good looks can get them a job in modeling! or yeah and act…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Apr 2, 2010 to (Assuming that their personalities are both the same) Would you rather marry someone who's incredibley rich or extremely good looking?

4 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"yeah.... I don't want to smell hard..... "

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 15, 2010 to Would you rather be fluffy or hard

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Lauren (The Nocctarto)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service