RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Parker the Invisible Eagle's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, I only mentioned Heroes as a joke, but you can not consider Hiro's pow…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Oct 3, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Jackie Hall (Gorillamama)

"I see, that makes a lot more sense. The only problem is when free-falling you could…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 29, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010

"Okay, it's 4 a.m. here so sorry if this all sounds crazy but I wanted to mention thi…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 28, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010

"Wow! This is definitely my favorite so far! Totally going in the right direction, I…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 14, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"I was thinking.. if any of us choose to be a mongoose, and then another one chooses…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 11, 2009 to so we are mythical beast well what kind of randler mythical beast are you?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Joey chewbaquatch

"I think this brings up the whole "the journey is better than the destination" kind o…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 11, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010

"I think it should either be like a chameleon, blending in when it touches a colored…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 10, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"Great job to all of you!"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 10, 2009 to KBE: In The 80s - Winners [Closed]

45 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Margaret E.Smith(Wood Sprite)

"I haven't seen it yet either. ;_; I promise once I get my copy (which I bought today…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 9, 2009 to Looking for Ms Locklear [Warning: Contains Spoilers! :) ]

18 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

"That's a great idea! Or (IF Mythical Beasts wins) it could have something to do with…"

Parker the Invisible Eagle replied Sep 8, 2009 to Should our next CBE have something to do with what we call ourselves? A logo/design contest for the new name.

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Lynn (Mama Bear)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service