RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)'s Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Lonely Sad Little Water Dispensing Tab, runner up being My Favorite Pillow c:"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Nov 16, 2010 to What is your favorite Rhett and Link song?

62 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Nikky (alieneast)

"The writer probably looked at a picture of Weezer and saw Rivers in his awesome swea…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Sep 20, 2010 to About your News Article?

16 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

"Thumbs up to this idea, especially putting the RandLer on it I think a high top with…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 21, 2010 to KBE: MYTHICAL SHOE DESIGN! (Discuss your ideas here.)

125 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Shadow (Cockatar Unicreet)

"French toast is amazing. An awesome recipe my mom has made many times is Stuffed Fre…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 18, 2010 to French Toast?

29 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

"Weezer is actually going to release their third single soon, in a interview with Kii…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied May 21, 2010 to Weezer video

17 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Gumbo123

"I did this drawing a few months back, I attempted Rhett but I couldn't perfect his c…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Mar 24, 2010 to Rhett and Link Fanart

80 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Heather S. (Moosquid)

"I don't know much about Steampunk, but it sounds like you're gonna have a great time…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Feb 22, 2010 to What awesome thing are you looking forward to?

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

"I thought the same thing.....Even though he's a pretty low-key guy he's a total mani…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Feb 14, 2010 to Fast Food Folk Song finalist for contest of awesome!!!!

9 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Gumbo123

"Unless there's some freak thing where a million people vote for someone else I think…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Feb 7, 2010 to Fast Food Folk Song finalist for contest of awesome!!!!

9 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Gumbo123

"Thanks for doing that Gumbo! Can't wait to see their vlog :) "

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Feb 4, 2010 to Fast Food Folk Song finalist for contest of awesome!!!!

9 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Gumbo123

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service