RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant)'s Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I have that one stuck in my head today too."

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Oct 11, 2013 to which Rhett and Link Song is Stuck in your head right now?

41 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Alice (Hieracosphinx) ✧

"Ohmygosh! That's awesome! You're a riot, Gumbo. Teehee! I love the bit at the bottom…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Oct 2, 2013 to which Rhett and Link Song is Stuck in your head right now?

41 Oct 25, 2013

"That's awesome! I hope you have a quick and easy recovery and get to rub some bacon…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Oct 2, 2013 to which Rhett and Link Song is Stuck in your head right now?

41 Oct 25, 2013

K-Mod

"Awesome! Thanks! There's definitely stuff on there I hadn't seen yet, especially Pim…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 16, 2013 to A question for the long-time Mythical Beasts.

11 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant)

K-Mod

"I found what the second picture is from on a different YouTube channel.  http://www.…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 15, 2013 to A question for the long-time Mythical Beasts.

11 Sep 16, 2013

K-Mod

"I saw this video the other day and I was wondering the exact same thing. The top pic…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 12, 2013 to A question for the long-time Mythical Beasts.

11 Sep 16, 2013

"Hehe! What's a millard wafer?"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 9, 2013 to which Rhett and Link Song is Stuck in your head right now?

41 Oct 25, 2013

K-Mod

"Can't believe my luck! It's been nearly two months and the bonus points are still un…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 8, 2013 to you can forget about the ZOMBIE apocalypse

90 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

"That's awesome! Now that's a sign of a dedicated Mythical Beast!"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 6, 2013 to which Rhett and Link Song is Stuck in your head right now?

41 Oct 25, 2013

"Awesome! I like singing parts of the Fast Food Folk Song to the Taco Bell employees…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 5, 2013 to which Rhett and Link Song is Stuck in your head right now?

41 Oct 25, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service