RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Victoria (Centauromadoose)'s Discussions (2,072)

Discussions Replied To (1009) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"Grace was working on "Not Too Deep" as a secret project for a long time and didn't o…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Oct 16, 2014 to Rhett & Link Guest Appearances.

302 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Riley Clark

K-Mod

"They don't appear on camera, but Rhett and Link feature as vocal guest judges in Gra…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Oct 16, 2014 to Rhett & Link Guest Appearances.

302 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Riley Clark

"Alexis (Indigo Sparrow) started a similar discussion at the beginning of the year in…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Oct 3, 2014 to Rhett & Link sightings on the Internet

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"Well that's awesome. I hope he sends the Rhett head to the R&L P.O. Box!"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Oct 1, 2014 to Youtube Beards

3 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Jared (Slithy Tove)

"Here is just a sampling of the past GMMs devoted to weird names: Weird Celebrities'…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 29, 2014 to Links kids names Land and Lincoln together, WHAT?

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Marsha L (MythiCaNerdian)

"Myself. I got my brother and dad to watch a couple of episodes in the past, but that…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 26, 2014 to Who Have You Turned into a Mythical Beast?

5 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

"That's really cool that you've been using the GMMs to teach your kids about writing!…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 20, 2014 to Best Ever episodes

5 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by John Smithhisler (The Teacher)

"Ehhh they weren't the greatest, haha. I think maybe they would've been better with a…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 19, 2014 to Let's make a mythical recipe!

14 Sep 20, 2014

"One of my roommates once made bacon chocolate chip cookies...they didn't have actual…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 18, 2014 to Let's make a mythical recipe!

14 Sep 20, 2014

"Please keep in mind that your photo must be in GIF, JPG, or PNG file format, and it…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Sep 15, 2014 to Newcomers Ask

5 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Emily [Dragammit]

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service