RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)'s Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"stroopwaffle"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Nov 26, 2010 to Would You Rather be silent or stroopwafel?

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Madison (ZeOrnCru)

"Nightcrawler (pre-xmen) rocks the hardest"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Nov 24, 2010 to Favorite Super Hero?

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jose Cou (atomic fishtopus)

"to9gbias dodecatour"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Nov 24, 2010 to type ur name with ur nose{REOPENED}

119 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Kitty Lambert

"right now im happy with my life. in 50 years 3 months 4 days 5 hours 19 minuts and 2…"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 5, 2010 to Would You Rather be a Loser Loner President OR be a Gibberesh speaking Homeless Person

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by linds (elesQuig)

"stabed. it would make an awsome story. "hey ware did you get that scar" said michael…"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 5, 2010 to WouldYouRather- PEED or STABBED?

48 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Tara S. (Orange Alicorn)

"i am quite uninteligent for a dodecataur. i would greatly benifit from being the sma…"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 5, 2010 to Would you rather: Be the smartest or the most athletic person in the world

8 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

"i sensearly agree. also the Dodecataur are naturaly peaceful creatures, and i as str…"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 5, 2010 to Would You Rather???!!!! Sleep in a bed of SNAKES or Sleep in a Bed of Bugs ( any kind) For a Year??

25 May 7, 2012
Reply by Steven Laczko (Neo)

"wild animals. i will lead an army of pandas and monkys and take over The Azors!Mc.do…"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 5, 2010 to WouldYouRather- NUGGETS or WILD ANIMALS?

31 May 9, 2011
Reply by Chey

"instrement. technolagy shall not consume my artistic spazims!!!!"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 3, 2010 to Would you rather?? INSTRUMENT OR MACINTOSH

23 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Lisa S (Lypana)

"i dont want to die eating. do I get to choose how im prepared? i think i would be gr…"

Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur) replied Sep 3, 2010 to Would You Rather - Eaten or Die Eating?

9 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Scott (ThunderFalconDragon)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service