RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus)'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi sorry for the wait everyone. So I managed to re-down load the file i had uploaded…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Feb 15, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus)

"Hello everyone, I have some really really bad news to report. So my laptop was exper…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Feb 5, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015

"Hey guys, sorry I havnt been online in a while, my university class started back up…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Jan 25, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015

"aw man, I see what you guys mean, I just ran through it too. Apparently I got mixed…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Jan 14, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015

"like does the balloon crash and it kicks you out? that is supposed to happen... if n…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Jan 13, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015

"Thanks, glad you like it! It can be a little tough in places, make sure to save ofte…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Jan 11, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015

"Ah good points, I cant believe I got the color wrong lol, i'll fix that up by the fi…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Jan 11, 2015 to First demo of my new Rhett and Link RPG game

23 Feb 15, 2015

"Sorry, the program I've been using isn't Mac OS compatible. Although this is only th…"

23 Feb 15, 2015

"Why do my cats eat cat food until they vomit and then go back and eat more cat food…"

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Jan 11, 2015 to Dear Fred The Cat videos needed

9 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by The Oaky (CanaBurr)

"hey all good! cool, I'll add you in :D "

Fred Mulder (Kristmas Krampus) replied Dec 21, 2014 to Added as a character to my upcoming Rhett and Link themed RPG

3 Dec 21, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service