RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing)'s Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said! :)"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied May 31, 2017 to Crazy Subscriber Drop Off on Good Mythical Summer Days of Posting

5 May 31, 2017
Reply by Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing)

"I become absolutely overwhelmed just thinking about all they are doing this year! So…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied May 30, 2017 to Crazy Subscriber Drop Off on Good Mythical Summer Days of Posting

5 May 31, 2017

"Hm.  I submitted a survey, but it's probably too late! Sorry about that, hope your p…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied May 30, 2017 to I'm doing Survey about the Kommunity for a class, I Need Your Help~

7 May 30, 2017

"Yes!  I have a very difficult job - I am a nurse who works with the impoverished and…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied May 30, 2017 to How has GMM helped you? (This discussion may already exist)

1 May 30, 2017

"Wow, that is so interesting!  I don't have any theories of my own, but your informat…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied May 30, 2017 to Crazy Subscriber Drop Off on Good Mythical Summer Days of Posting

5 May 31, 2017

"It is fantastic! It is so them! Totally fits :) Gosh, I cannot wait until it is in m…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied Mar 29, 2017 to Book of mythicality cover reveal

11 Mar 29, 2017

"Thanks for posting that! :)"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied Mar 15, 2017 to German Glamour

12 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Beeeebles

"Haha...this is so funny!  Nice catalog :) "

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied Mar 12, 2017 to R&L Swears

53 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Grace (Pheasphant)

"It is very hard to pick an absolute favorite.  I love so many of their songs.  The H…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied Mar 12, 2017 to What is your favorite RandL song??

14 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Terri (mousehill)

"Stevie's personal Twitter account certainly does not have to represent anything rela…"

Larissa Elf (Twilight RavenWing) replied Feb 10, 2017 to THE REAL STEVIE ON GMM

25 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by sandor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service