RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Zoe- TheRandomKillerQueenPheonix's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"That's her personal twitter, she's allowed to say what she wants. If you don't want…"

Zoe- TheRandomKillerQueenPheonix replied Feb 10, 2018 to THE REAL STEVIE ON GMM

25 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by sandor

"Thank you for the reply, Paige.I can know how it can feel to have really severe Pani…"

Zoe- TheRandomKillerQueenPheonix replied Jul 12, 2015 to Best ways to stop feeling the urge to self harm/commit suicide? (Also, Rhett and Link's history with such matters.)

12 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Miss Lexie Armitage

"I'm sorry to hear that Dane. That's actually pretty much a mirror to what has happen…"

Zoe- TheRandomKillerQueenPheonix replied Jul 10, 2015 to Best ways to stop feeling the urge to self harm/commit suicide? (Also, Rhett and Link's history with such matters.)

12 Nov 29, 2016

"Thank you for your reply, I am feeling better now, it just comes in a waves of bette…"

Zoe- TheRandomKillerQueenPheonix replied Jul 10, 2015 to Best ways to stop feeling the urge to self harm/commit suicide? (Also, Rhett and Link's history with such matters.)

12 Nov 29, 2016

"Thank you for such a detailed response, this really follows my train of thoughts ver…"

12 Nov 29, 2016

"thank you."

Zoe- TheRandomKillerQueenPheonix replied Jul 1, 2015 to Best ways to stop feeling the urge to self harm/commit suicide? (Also, Rhett and Link's history with such matters.)

12 Nov 29, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service