RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)'s Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"My boyfriend and I have taken to watching it together over lunch (at our respective…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Sep 2, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #32 - - - The Smell-Tasting Experiment

14 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

K-Mod

"I got most of those wrong, and only recognized the prefix of a few of them enough to…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Aug 5, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #16 - - - 13 Unbelievable Phobias (GAME)

2 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

K-Mod

"Yes, I was surprised that Rhett didn't know the reason! I thought it was common know…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Aug 5, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #12 - - - Ice Cream Sandwich Challenge

15 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Christina Bohbeena

K-Mod

""If it's possible to be laughing while also slack-jawed, then that's what just happe…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 29, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #7 - - - The Clothes-Off Game

7 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

K-Mod

"I'm disappointed they didn't do a taco ice cream sandwich! I really want to try the…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 29, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #12 - - - Ice Cream Sandwich Challenge

15 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Christina Bohbeena

K-Mod

"Oh my gosh this episode was hysterical! I guessed wrongly on pretty much all of them…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 24, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #7 - - - The Clothes-Off Game

7 Jul 29, 2014

K-Mod

"Hah!"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 21, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #1 - - - Do Plants Have Feelings?

14 Jul 21, 2014

K-Mod

"I agree - I didn't catch the development of this on the Kommunity because I mostly j…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 21, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #4 - - - Should You Wear A Speedo At The Beach?

5 Jul 21, 2014

K-Mod

"I've seen the Gefilte Fish in the grocery store....soooo gross looking."

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 21, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #3 - - - 8 Unexpected Vending Machines

11 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Myserabella

K-Mod

"Forgot to mention this earlier, but I *really* want to see the hesitant ax-murderer…"

Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven) replied Jul 20, 2014 to Season 6 ~ Episode #2 - - - The FBI's Internet Slang List

4 Jul 20, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service