RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Technical Difficulties (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Map on Great American Road Trip

I have tried to access the map in this group several times, but it never shows up.  Is the map even there anymore?  Is it just my computer?…

Started by Nick P (Bathurbalay)

4 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Nick P (Bathurbalay)

anyone care to explain the badge thing?

i mean ive seen badges on my fb i went to make the r&l one but just confused. it has a thing for text and background color...but no way…

Started by punkinhead (SirenPunkinSeed)

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Video upload

I know this may seem silly, but I don't know how to upload a video to a forum. I wanted to add my response to one of the KBE's, but I need…

Started by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Popular? i think not..

Hey you Mythical Beasties! I wanna know, "If you have a youtube channel, How many viewers do you have? How can we get more??" I (personally…

Started by Adam Cole (thatchannel90)

0 Jan 9, 2010

HELP...I've done something terribly wrong!

I have been trying to clean up my computer. Several weeks ago I put some stuff in my recycle bin and finally deleted some of them today. I…

Started by DeboraT.

0 Dec 2, 2009

Problem during WebKast

Just joined up (as a result of Rick And Bubba radio show) and when I tried to chat during the Webkast it asked me for my nick and password…

Started by Anthony Lanting

3 Oct 31, 2009

Chat Problems

Hey i have noticed that sometimes it wont show whose online over on the side but yet we can see people chatting Also at times you can not…

Started by Stephanie Causey (pepsipixie)

13 Oct 27, 2009

K-Mod

trouble uploading video - - -

I have tried 5-6 times to upload a video, but it always gets skewed when "converted" onto my videos in the Kommunity. See attached or view…

Started by Gumbo123

1 Oct 26, 2009

Old R&L Kasts

When I try to look at older Kasts some wont play and where it says how long the video is it just says found but still wont play. Also some…

Started by Alicia

3 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by JHizzle

Problems w/ iTunes

Just tried to sync "The S.E.T.I. Song" video to my iPod (2nd gen. Touch) and got a window saying the formatting was not compatible with my…

Started by Abby Guyton

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service