RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Official Rhett & Link Fan Forum (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

Rhett and Link Receive Make-A-Wish's 2017 Chris Greicius Celebrity Award

As reported by Tubefilter last month, Rhett and Link were selected by the Make-A-Wish Foundation to receive the 2017 Chris Greicius Celebri…

Started by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

0 Oct 20, 2017

K-Mod

Streamy Awards 2017

UPDATE: Voting for the fan-decided Streamy Awards Creator of the Year and Show of the Year categories is now open, and Good Mythical Mornin…

3 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

K-Mod

Fan Nominations - 7th Annual Streamy Awards

It’s time for Streamy Awards fan nominations! Per the Streamy Awards rules: Fan Nominations will be open from Thursday, April 27, 2017 thro…

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

You Know you watch too much Rhett and Link when....

Hi beasts! I was thinking about it yesterday and I decided to make a YKYWTMRALW ( you know you watch too much rhett and link when) list. So…

Started by Natalie (Natalie)

307 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Fabonacci

How did I find Rhett and Link?

My English professor used to turn on GMM before class for those of us that showed up a little early. I fell in love instantly and never sho…

Started by Jinn (Lilin)

0 Aug 17, 2017

B-Sides

Random question, but I was just wondering if there is anywhere to stil get the songs from the B-Sides album (the track listing is here: htt…

Started by Evan

3 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Evan

HELP FINDING AN EPISODE!!!!!

Hey Beasts, I am trying to find the first episode of GMM I watched and I can't find it.  It was season 1 or 2 I believe. If I am rememberi…

Started by Donald Castro-Conde

0 Jul 3, 2017

K-Mod

Clearly Canadian Goal Reached - Pre-Orders Closed

All pre-orders are now closed. Clearly Canadian has opened up an additional pre-order stretch campaign on Indiegogo. If you are a resident…

74 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Finding an Episode (urgent)

I'm looking for the Good Mythical More episode where link played like 4 flutes for rhett and sang to him. PLease let me know if you know wh…

Started by Sam Askew

1 May 16, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Clearly Canadian

I received my case of Clearly Canadian today. I was wondering if the Live toast and studio tour were still something that we would all par…

Started by Mike

5 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service