RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Kommunity Suggestion Box (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett & Link Song Ideas and Suggestions

So, in this page you guys can add song ideas and suggest some lyrics for the song... Maybe you guys could also write lines of old songs and…

Started by Rajveer sodhi

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Ran ganner

Will It idea

I love beef jerky so much! I think it would be cool if you all made a "Will It" episode of 'will it jerky'? Add different flavors to the me…

Started by Jill Raso

0 Apr 24, 2017

Mythical Pants!

Rhett and link have great merchandise, they have t-shirts, hats, and many other clothing articles. You would have practically a whole outfi…

Started by Josie (Mutant-Bat)

8 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Josie (Mutant-Bat)

"This Day in Rhett and Link History" feature

Hi, I asked about this before on Twitter to the Kommunity handle, but I want to bring it up here in the Kommunity forums.  I'd really like…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

20 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Kommunity App!!!!!!!!

Should there be a Rhett and Link Kommunity iPhone/iPod/Whatever app??? The answer is YES!!! Who agrees?? It would make it SO much easier to…

Started by Katie【Unicorndawg】

26 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

wil it

will it chip? pst or burger

Started by summer liry abramson

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

fast food run

What wold you like rhett and link do while ordering fast food i want them to do the yoda voice lol

Started by maple dash not active

0 Nov 22, 2015

Rhett and Link need a GMM, Kommunity, or R&L Offical App!

I think R&L need a Offical app where you can watch their vids, see the Kommunity all on one app!! If y'all have any other ideas let me…

Started by Sarah B.

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Pipes (Cheesy Cyberman)

rhettandlinkommunity app?

So i can only access the internet through my phone and using the internet isnt easy on it so i think they should make and app for this anyo…

Started by kira jones

13 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by claire (he/xe/she)

Show Idea

@uragami_alyssa: @rhettandlink "will it milkshake " episode ? hamburger,bugs,steak , butter,even pickles , or dog food , hot peppers, pleas…

Started by Alyssa

0 Aug 10, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service