RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

KBEs (Kommunity Building Exercises) (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KBE: In The 80s - Winners [Closed]

Congratulations to these Kommunity members who have won the free T-shirts! If you're on this list, you'll be receiving an email in the next…

Started by Link

45 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Margaret E.Smith(Wood Sprite)

Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

So here goes rap number 1! Mells Vs the fee's what's it gonna be? We are gonna see, which one of these will prevail, if you lose you are i…

Started by Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

Choose the R&L song 4 the "Pleasure Pop Montage." [Closed]

We were thinking, that it would be nice to use a Rhett and Link song, because obviously...It's their movie! But we are totally oblivious as…

Started by Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat)

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Lynn (Mama Bear)

Choose the Prizes! KBE: In The 80s [Closed]

Rhett and Link have told me that this is how the prizes will work: There will be 3 grand prizes awarded, 1 for each category (Video, Audio…

Started by Emily (Two-Eyed Cyclops)

61 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Link

Should our next CBE have something to do with what we call ourselves? A logo/design contest for the new name.

I think it would be really cool to wear a teeshirt that had the name of our wonderful Kommunity on it. I'm excited about this!!

Started by Margaret E.Smith(Wood Sprite)

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Lynn (Mama Bear)

CBE Video Entry ROUNDUP (CLOSED)

Everyone, In order to be in the running for winning the Video Entry Prize what you need to do is attach your video entry to this discussion…

Started by JoJo Dodd (Capricious Penguin)

103 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

CBE Audio Entry ROUNDUP (CLOSED)

Hey Everyone, In order to be in the running for winning the Audio Entry Prize what you need to do is attach your audio entry to this discu…

Started by Mikequad (Shenlong)

55 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Suggest Prizes for Summer CBE (CLOSED)

Just like the guidelines say, we're letting you choose your own prizes. This is where we're going to discuss who wants what, and whether or…

Started by Rhett (Shahbaz)

198 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by DarkAssasin497 - on - YouTube

80s CBE Instructions (CLOSED)

80's Kommunity Building Exercise (CBE) We want ALL OF YOU to participate in our 80's CBE. This will be fun!!!! And you automatically win st…

Started by Link

57 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Carla Otanashi

What is the best audio entry for the CBE so far?(CLOSED

What do you think is the best audio entry for the CBE so far? They are located on the kommunity page.

Started by Chris

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service