RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

KBEs (Kommunity Building Exercises) (235)

Featured Discussions

K-Mod

Rhett & Link Guest Appearances.

I noticed that R&L's guest appearance playlist on their channel hasn't been updated in a while. I decided I'd try to find some of their…

Started by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)Latest Reply

MB FAVORITES!

I want to know what everyone's favorites of everything are! You can tell me your favorites of anything, but I definitely want to know your…

Started by None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama)Latest Reply

Gutless Wonders Movies

Gutless Wonders Premiere Trailer   Gutless Wonders: The Movie   Gutless Wonders: The Musical GutlessWondersMusical.com  

Started by Donna (peachgeek)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KBE: Can You Sing in Reverse?! [CLOSED]

1.  Download the (free) mp3 of the reversed song here (under B-Sides): http://rhettandlink.com/music/ 2.  Get the lyrics here: http://rhe…

Started by Link

90 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Daniel

Let's write a random story.

Let's all take turns saying 2 or 3 sentences to form a story. It shouldn't make complete sense but it should make enough sense that we can…

Started by Madison Jacques(Biacorn OF KOOM)

3 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by Jame Lodu

K-Mod

Rhett & Link Guest Appearances.

I noticed that R&L's guest appearance playlist on their channel hasn't been updated in a while. I decided I'd try to find some of their…

Started by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)

302 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Riley Clark

Links birthday.

Our Link’s birthday is approaching quickly. What Sarah @mythicaliity and I @chefjess1234 would like to do is celebrate his birthday while c…

Started by Jessoca

33 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Josh Hillstrand

"The RhettandLinKast Live" Video Guide Project

2/3/19 **UPDATE: See Kevin (UniSeal) comment** I have closed this discussion and project. Anyone else is free to reopen/redo the project if…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

8 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

MB FAVORITES!

I want to know what everyone's favorites of everything are! You can tell me your favorites of anything, but I definitely want to know your…

Started by None O'YerBusiness (GammaLlama)

559 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Christopher

K-Mod

KBE: Link Jump-Scares

I'll be the first to admit that I get a perverse kind of joy from when Rhett gives Link a jump-scare. I also like to catalog things. I thou…

Started by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)

66 May 15, 2018
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

The Handshake

The Handshake. That ever so iconic handshake. Rhett and Link have done it so many times over the years, and it always gives me a warm fuzzy…

Started by Milli (Lesser Balmy Falken)

7 May 1, 2018
Reply by Dee Hargreaves

KBE: Rhett's Birthday Book

Edit: Submissions now closed!   Thanks to everyone! I'll be going through all of the submissions today and I'll reply to emails sent (I ma…

Started by Carol (Aelrindyl)

97 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by claire

KBE: Project Lionel

In college, Rhett and I posted Lionel Richie's debut solo album centerfold above our dorm room couch (called Mr. Fly).  Every single person…

Started by Link

158 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service