RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

KBEs (Kommunity Building Exercises) (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

LYRICS FAIL - - - Bing Translator Edition

Just for grins and giggles . . . Click on the pic above and go to BING Translator online tool Copy your favorite song lyrics, either Rhet…

Started by Gumbo123

38 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Whelephigeonole

K-Mod

KBE - - - > The Pose

By now, anyone who is a true mythical beast should be fully aware of  KBE: Project Lionel  . . . and many of you have even participated by…

Started by Gumbo123

15 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

KBE: Baby Photo

It's simple. Just post a baby photo of yourself. Let's see how cute we all were before we turned mythical!

Started by Mya (The Galumphing Cephalopod)

68 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Leonora Shore (Kiffen)

Link is Turning 39! ~ 2017 Birthday Project Info Here!

UPDATE: The picture below is the one we are using for Link's birthday project! Gumbo's examples will be below the picture we will be using.…

Started by Gabrielle (The Selkie)

138 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

K-Mod

RhettandLinkopoly

So, a while back I created some  mythibucks for shopping at   The Kommunity Store  Then today I started thinking, "How else can that 'fu…

Started by Gumbo123

75 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Card Shower for Lily

Those that have listened to/watched the lastest Ear Biscuit are aware that Links's daughter Lily is facing major medical procedures/surgery…

Started by Beckerlynn

61 May 24, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

K-Mod

MB Trading Cards ! ! !

Collect them all! Trade with your Kommunity friends and neighbors INSTRUCTIONS: fill out the information about yourself using the templa…

Started by Gumbo123

244 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Mythical beast 14(Campe)

Book Of Mythicality

A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur) Alright Beasts, let's write a story.…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

75 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

K-Mod

Y U NO LOVE William H. Macy?

Another one of my wierd thoughts to how to waste some time as we all anxiously wait for the upcoming premiere of The Mythical Show     Toda…

Started by Gumbo123

17 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Mythical Beast lexicon!

Hey beasts out there! I am an avid drawer and I do draw a lot of Rhett and Link fan-art. But, something that I've been thinking of is to re…

Started by Matilda (Darkwinged Geek)

2 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Matilda (Darkwinged Geek)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service