RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,541)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good marrow o

Good Mythical Morning I asked that day and night sometime just whenever time doesn't have to be a concept especially when you listen to Pin…

Started by Chase "Smileyface Chase" Fultz

0 Apr 18

Special announcements on the mythical monthly

So this month they said that they were channeling all of their energy into something truly mythical, I'm pretty sure that's what they said…

Started by Mythical beast 14(Campe)

28 Apr 17
Reply by Mythical beast 14(Campe)

3 months clean

I don't want sympathy,I'm saying this to help people, but I used to be very suicidal and I cut myself a lot. Thanks to Rhett and Link and t…

3 Apr 17

Link's Birthday Is Approaching Quickly

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: THIS PROJECT IS NOW BEING COMPLETELY ORGANIZED BY GABRIELLE! THE CUT OFF DATE FOR SUBMIS…

Started by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

40 Apr 16
Reply by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

Why Rhett doesn't allow link to handle these knives or sharp things?

So I'm binge watching the episode of GMM and GMMore right now. After watching GMM 1098 which is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDsi

Started by KrumbleDangle

9 Apr 11
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Questions about the mythical monthly

On the mythical monthly they have been putting some small hints for announcements I'm probably over thinking everything or maybe I need an…

2 Apr 10

What blender do Rhett and Link use

Hi guys, I want to buy a blender and the one they use on the show seems good, it has a lot of options and you can just pick a program and i…

Started by Femme Elf (Pygmy Wrangler)

2 Apr 9
Reply by Uncle Wesley

Ever Wanted Your Name Tattooed On My Body?

For a while now, I've been straddling the fence on whether or not to join the ranks of the tattooed, and today I finally walked into the ta…

Started by Milo Klos (Shrewnicorn)

7 Apr 6
Reply by Zoe

VidCon 2017 Roommate

I would like to find a mythical beast to share a room (and costs) at VidCon this year. Please let me know if you're interested.

Started by Beckerlynn

0 Apr 4

Mythical Shoes

Hi am wondering if anyone has a pair of mythical shoes because i have out grown mine i am looking for a size 10 in any version pls message…

Started by DinoDarrach

0 Mar 31

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service