RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sexual Preferences of the Crew?

I know its not really my business, but the curiosity is killing me. I know Stevie is a lesbian, and Im sure Crew members are pretty private…

Started by Jesse Coffins

2 Jul 27
Reply by Gumbo123

Meeting Rhett and Link

Hi! To start off, I have never met Rhett and Link, (Though it's a dream of mine), but I think this can be a place where people tell…

Started by Laura Hail (Stormgecko)

0 Jul 26

Mythical Beast family I need your help :(

man, it seems that with every turn my family makes lately something keeps knocking us back. it's times like these where your faith is truly…

Started by Jessie (Hydra)

7 Jul 23
Reply by Emma (The Mythical Cat)

Trying to find a specific Wheel of Mythicality moment

Hey friends! Do you all remember the Wheel of Mythicality moment where Link had the last cookie during the apocalypse? What episode was tha…

Started by Leah M

2 Jul 22
Reply by Leah M

5 Year Mythical Shoes

A few months ago, I bought a pair of 5 year mythicals on eBay. Last night, the guitar pic, which was clipped on my backpack, fell off. As I…

Started by Maddie (Caticorn)

2 Jul 16
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Cool, low key GMM reference in Markiplier's most recent animated video!

GMM reference around 1:12 into this Markiplier video: https://youtu.be/HZNbg-1bz1c

Started by Natalie

1 Jul 12
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Anyone have an extra Good Mythical Mug on them? :)

Hi, guys! As you all probably know, the Mythical Mug was discontinued. I already got one a few years ago, but unfortunately, I slipped whi…

Started by Eurieka

2 Jul 7
Reply by Syd

Ambient Massage Song in Buddy System?

I'm unsure if anyone else has this theory, but here it goes. Facts: There's a episode on stress. "I'm so tight, so stressed." There's a s…

Started by Star (Siamlioncal)

0 Jul 7

Tour of Mythicality - Durham!

Hey y'all -  So I scored a VIP ticket for the Tour of Mythicality finale in NC, but I'm going to be going by myself :/ I wasn't able to ge…

Started by Sarah H

9 Jul 5
Reply by Sarah H

Tour of Mythicality

Hey Mythical Beasts! I'm Samantha I'm 26 :) just wanted to see if anyone is going to the Dallas show of tour?? I sorta want to meet up with…

Started by samantha

1 Jun 30
Reply by Gumbo123

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service