RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youtube channel

HI yall if any of you remember last year i asked evryone to subscribe to my youtube channel? Well i have had a huge success!!! I know have…

Started by lopsideful (Liger)

0 Mar 17, 2010

God of War 3

Is it any good, please tell me

Started by Jordan (lockluckla)

0 Mar 16, 2010

Plumbing

I just wanted to say that plumbing is an interesting way to spend you weekend! What does everybody think about plumbing? Why should we have…

Started by Andy B

1 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Detention Ideas?

My husband and I are teachers.  We teach 7th-12th graders at an international school in Bangkok.  Lately, a bajillion detentions have been…

Started by Joel & Misti (jismoelti)

5 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Joel & Misti (jismoelti)

Shaving creams/gels

I have noticed over the last several months that the shaving gel I use is not dispensing as it used to (Edge). This has happened with sever…

Started by Philip (Groffgryphon) Austin

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Mel (Salerbatis)

Rockabilly 1950s fans

wondered if anyone here was into 50s music and if you'd like to check out a few of my covers that i did recently, let me know if you enjoy…

Started by symon lewis

0 Mar 8, 2010

What awesome thing are you looking forward to?

Is it a Vacation?   A video being hammered into place by one of your favorite music or youtube artists?   Or maybe it's a Movie, a date, or…

Started by Moueska{MeeskaMoueskaMouseketeer

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

Please check out this band!

Norwegian band Death by Unga Bunga are releasing their very first album sometime this spring! They have a crazy, fun, 60's inspired sound.…

Started by Mey

0 Mar 2, 2010

Let Bring Back Ssurrogate Sharers!! (Join the group) - [CLOSED]

Here is the link to the group!! It was personally my favourite Rhett and Link bit!! http://rhettandlink.ning.com/group/bringbacksurrogates

Started by AwesomeThunderbolt (Cambion)

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Awesomeness Of Chris, Future Projects

Hi guys!This is a thread discussing my Youtube account, http://www.youtube.com/awesomenessofchrisWhat i want you to do here is to post proj…

Started by Chris Johansson (Skoll)

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Baustert Daniel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service