RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 Questions!

Hey everyone!  Have you played the game 20 questions?  Well they have it online, http://www.20q.net/, and I was able to have it get to Link…

Started by Julie Mosley (Flying Hedgehog)

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

PLEASE READ - AND DO THIS!!!

Hey guys! DantheMontageMan here. I'm a junior at SCAD, and I'm required to conduct a research survey for my Multi-platform Media Brand Pack…

Started by DantheMontageMan (Black Wing)

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Dayna (The Pushmi-pullyu)

Help A Fellow Mythical Beast Out!

Hello fellow mythical beasts.  I recently entered a video contest and placed in the top ten.  But the grand prize winner is chosen by popul…

Started by Matt Norman (LumberJack Monkey)

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Norman (LumberJack Monkey)

Iam on the radio and would be sweet if some members of the Kommunity could get involved.X

Hi everyone. Its my last radio show of the season on Tuesday at 4pm GMT, would be sweet if some members of the Kommunity could get involved…

Started by Michael Gorman (The Human Radio)

0 Apr 26, 2010

baby beast adventures...

one day i was cleaning the kitchen and i heard my 13 month old crying/whining. i thought it wasn't an emergency, he was getting tired and…

Started by punkinhead (SirenPunkinSeed)

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by ✞JeanWifeMoMhorphin✞

yO, I bet there's a bunch of musicians here I have an idea dor a contest xD

So I have an idea for a contest, I believe that most mythical beasts are into music or play at least an instrument, so I propose to you guy…

Started by Triggermon

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Who are you ?

Present myself....(swedish so maybe my english is bad, sorry)     30 yeasr old live in sweden , work in the subway here in stockholm, play…

Started by Andreas Sjöberg

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Squishy things are awsome!

Do u agree or dissagree that the three best things in the world ar squishy? state your answere and if they arn't vulger state the three bes…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by James McGregor (Raijin)

The Weird Things People Will Do When They Are Bored....

I get really bored at times and when I get bored I ask questions.......a bit of a weird habbit but anyway 2 things: 1) What weird habbits d…

Started by Tayla (cyguiner)

0 Mar 26, 2010

Maine Man Costume

I took sewing in high school and I am ok at it, but I am always wanting to do new things and challenge myself. Anyways I want to make a hal…

Started by Michael Lively (mediocre zombie)

0 Mar 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service