RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Burning Questions about Rhett & Link (1,073)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett & Link Store Ideas

Rhett & Link  You guys need to have a hoodie with out a zipper and also something with wood (Rhett looking at you). So would you be wil…

Started by Garrett D (Pandeer)

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Mallory (Kalex Lupus)

Link's Shoes

What shoes does Link usually wear on GMM? I think they're new balance. Anyone know?

Started by FC Shultz

6 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Gumbo123

How do Rhett and Link work together?

Already, the fact that they managed to stay together their entire lives in absolutely amazing. But really, in my opinion, they have a littl…

Started by Josie (Mutant-Bat)

0 Mar 18, 2016

Curious Question

When did you guys get married?   Any funny stories about your kids? I'm just curious :) *hug*

Started by Candace YouTube

3 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Taylor (Unikitty)

Hey! I just found this great vid...

... and these guys look strangely familiar!! I wonder who had the creativity to write the song and take the time to make the video?? http:…

Started by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

19 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Bronies

Listen up, I love bronies but all the guys @ my school says that Bronies are lame. So what do you think? 

Started by Emma

14 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Millie the Magical Mangatyde

Weezer video

i don't know if someone previously posted this question or not but i'm going to.  when can we expect the weezer video with rhett and link i…

Started by Devon Ward (Chimaerallosaurus)

17 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Gumbo123

Will you guys ever release a vpet?

Like if you guys, Rhett & Link, were to go with Bandai or Tiger Electronics, would you make one? I would love to see a multi pet, such…

Started by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

0 Nov 3, 2015

friendship

I know that you two met in the first grade and became best friends. I always wanted to ask when you met did you hit off right away or did y…

Started by Shannon Wilkinson

0 Oct 21, 2015

Rhett's Reading

Does anyone know any of the books Rhett reads? I know he's a big reader and so am I and I am sure I will like any book he does. Help?

Started by Jackson Hoyle

2 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Jackson Hoyle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service